Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Close up of Fointain at Abbey front, Stapehill

Stapehill

in the county of Dorset

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Hello, from the "heartland" of America, Kansas

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Ruth Gregory
Ruth Gregory
quotePosted at 03:03 on 6th February 2011
On 6th February 2011 00:49, Bruce Kennedy wrote:
On 5th February 2011 21:14, Ruth Gregory wrote:

Hi Bruce:  Nice to meet you.  You've come to the right place if you like England.  It's great here.  Welcome aboard!  I'm in Phoenix.  People in SD call us Zonies.  lol  I think it's a derogatory name for the hoard of tourists from here who visit SD because it's the closest seashore.

Hi, Ruth, thank you for your warm welcome. Having been in the Navy for almost twenty years, I was stationed in San Diego. I know, only too well, about "Zoners", just kidding. I was just a tourist myself, in California. Although I did live there, for 20 years. When I first moved to California, my cousin was living, in Apache Junction. When I travel through Arizona, I usually take Hwy. 40, through Kingman, Winslow and Flagstaff  I don't get down south to much. Once I did travel from Phoenix to Flagstaff, I think that takes you through Prescott.

Again, thank you for the warm welcome.

Spot on, Bruce.  You definitely know your AZ geography.  And you're most welcome.  Hope to see you around here a lot.

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
 Please login to post to this thread...