Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Salford Docks

Salford

in the county of Greater Manchester

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Hello Everyone

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Marjorie Pope
Marjorie Pope
quotePosted at 09:03 on 29th March 2011
Hello Brenda, nice to "meet" you.  You will soon get used to the threads, and be joining in, I'm sure.  It's fun!
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Karen Lee
Karen Lee
quotePosted at 11:45 on 29th March 2011
Hi Brenda, Welcome to POE.  Very friendly bunch of people here so join in the chat when you can.
Diana Sinclair
Diana Sinclair
quotePosted at 12:39 on 29th March 2011
On 29th March 2011 08:16, Brenda Harvey wrote:
Thank you all for the warm welcome and I'm glad you enjoyed the photos I put up. I just take pictures for for fun. I'm definitely not an expert. Matter of fact, when I was in London. I hit the delete all button and lost a lot of them. Fortunately, my son had already uploaded many of them to his laptop. Ron, That's funny you mentioned my mcrthrprk. It's MacArthur Park, the song. I always use it. It has sentimental meaning for me, but my name is Brenda and it's so nice to meet you and all the POE members.

Hello again Brenda! MacArthur Park is one of my favorite songs, but there are only two versions that I like. One is by Richard Harris and the other is sung by Justin Hayward of the Moody Blues. :-)
SarahPremier Member - Click for more info
Sarah
quotePosted at 15:42 on 29th March 2011
Hi Brenda, a very warm welcome to POE Smile
Gonul
Gonul
quotePosted at 14:03 on 30th March 2011
Hi Brenda,welcome to POESmile
Brenda Harvey
Brenda Harvey
quotePosted at 17:06 on 30th March 2011
Thanks again for the greetings, everyone. Diana, the MacArthur Park version that has special meaning to me is the Richard Harris one. The song Didn't We that was on the other side of the 45 (anyone remember those?) was a favorite, also.
Ruth Gregory
Ruth Gregory
quotePosted at 20:19 on 31st March 2011

Hi Brenda:  Welcome again.

Cathy E.
Cathy E.
quotePosted at 13:46 on 19th April 2011
Hi Brenda! I'm a bit late but wanted to welcome you to POE. I have been admiring your avatar as that is a gorgeous cat you have there. I have two tuxedos and a beige tabby. Is nice to see you in the threads. Smile
Brenda Harvey
Brenda Harvey
quotePosted at 20:34 on 19th April 2011
Thanks, Cathy. I'm really enjoying POE. Glad I found it. The kitty in my avatar is Licorice. Her two brothers, Muffin and Sugar, are gray and white. The mom is all black. Her name is Tata because we once found her sleeping on a sack of potatoes in the kitchen. Our original cat, Cloe, is with us, too. She's a large cat with long black fur and bright gold eyes. She was adopted from the shelter. Tata was a stray we took in who then had the kittens. It's a full house.
 Please login to post to this thread...