Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

A view of Matlock Bath

Matlock Bath

in the county of Derbyshire

Ecclesfield Church St Mary

Sheffield

in the county of South Yorkshire

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Hello from Ohio

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Kip Bennett
Kip Bennett
quotePosted at 16:41 on 14th August 2011

Hello forum members,

my name is Kip Bennett and I just returned from a  25 day driving trip through England in July.

I already want to return! I've uploaded some of the photos I was able to take while visiting the UK, and hopefully you will be able to see that England truly was the beautiful green and lovely land that I had hoped for.

This site has given me hours of pleasure, and anticipation, and I just want to thank all of the friendly members for their comments and optimism.

Always looking forward to viewing new photographs.

Thanks again,

Kip 

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Gonul
Gonul
quotePosted at 17:03 on 14th August 2011
Hi Kip,welcome to POE Smile 
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 17:20 on 14th August 2011

Welcome to POE from Anna and Ron, Kip. Nice to know you enjoy the site, and thanks for becoming part of the family.

Join in here whenever you can to meet the members, some of whom are up for banter on a daily basis eh James, Dave, Mick....and then there's CathyML and Sue (she's a real trouble maker) oh, err, what am I saying? Lol

James Prescott
James Prescott
quotePosted at 17:58 on 14th August 2011
welcome kip to a wonderful friendly site lots of things to talk about and lots of decent folk to talk to.
Krissy
Krissy
quotePosted at 18:25 on 14th August 2011
Hi Kip!! Welcome to POE!!
James Prescott
James Prescott
quotePosted at 18:30 on 14th August 2011
hi krissy welcome back to poeLaughingLaughing
Karen Lee
Karen Lee
quotePosted at 19:14 on 14th August 2011

Hello Kip,

Welcome to POE....so glad you had a great holiday, have been looking at your pics, looks like you had good weather too.  Hope you get to make it back soon, get saving your money.....

Join in on the forum and let us know some of the places you visited and let us know what you thought, we are a very friendly bunch and enjoy a good natter.  If you have any more pics, put them on would love to see them

Dave John
Dave John
quotePosted at 19:39 on 14th August 2011
Hi Kip, just adding my welcome to the site. Already viewd somwe of your pics, look forward to some more. You'll find us a happy bunch so feel free to join in the forums, usually quite entertaining when we get a roll going. Not just fun forums but also good for asking questions on most things. A fairly knowledgeable crowd reside here. Looking forward to your input
Vince Hawthorn
Vince Hawthorn
quotePosted at 20:47 on 14th August 2011
  Greetings Kip and welcome to POE, you have obviously enjoyed your trip to England seeing all the photos so far and comments that you have already made. There is no need to forget England now that you are home, just join in here and become a part of England that is POE.
Ruth Gregory
Ruth Gregory
quotePosted at 03:58 on 15th August 2011

Hi Kip:  Welcome!  I just looked thru your pictures and they're truly lovely.  We've visitied England twice, and we're like you - get off the beaten path and just soak up the scenery, the history and the lovely people.  On our second trip, we were fortunate enough to meet up with some of the lovely people on this forum.  This is a GREAT site.  Keep coming around.  After 25 days over there, you'll need your fix.