Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Looking over to Freshwater Bay.

Freshwater

in the county of Isle of Wight

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Hello from Canada

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

quote | editPosted at 16:59 on 30th November 2011

I love the website.   I love England...am hoping to visit there next year.  Your pics are beautiful and make me more familiar with the areas I hope to visit.  genealogy!

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
cathyml
cathyml
quotePosted at 17:06 on 30th November 2011

Hi Lynne and a very warm welcome to POE! You will find all the information you need here on POE, in details of the places and gorgeous pictures! 

You can even book all your accommodation here at a better price too! 

James Prescott
James Prescott
quotePosted at 17:40 on 30th November 2011
hello lynne-  welcome to the site you will enjoy it i am sure --we are a happy and friendly lot  who will do anything to help.Smile
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 17:46 on 30th November 2011

Hi Lynne and welcome to POE from Anna and Ron. A truly wonderful site with great people too, enjoy it and join us here whenever you can.

James obviously forgot to finish his welcome to you, but I can tell you he mean't to continue.....who will do anything to help get a wee dram of Grouse! lol

James Prescott
James Prescott
quotePosted at 17:51 on 30th November 2011
maybe laterWink
Dave John
Dave John
quotePosted at 17:57 on 30th November 2011
Hi Lynne and a warm welcom from me too. You will us a jolly bunch of characters, sane and some of us otherwise, who like a bit of banter and fun. You certainly have found the right for pictures of the country.....some of the best available I would say. But take a look at the various forums that we have going and feel free to join in. You will be more than welcome. 
Vince Hawthorn
Vince Hawthorn
quotePosted at 21:56 on 30th November 2011
 Greetings Lynne and welcome to POE, as you have already discovered here is all you need to see all the wonderful parts of Britain through the eyes (and lenses) of the POE photographers. You will also find much information on various places and where to book accomodation. Last but not least a whole bunch of characters and fun as well as more serious matters here on the forums, do join in and again welcome.
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 23:33 on 30th November 2011
This is the place to start looking for your accommodation on POE, Lynne http://www.picturesofengland.com/hotels/ You'll find it will be cheaper than going direct, and you will help with the running of POE so what more reason do you need?
Sue H
Sue H
quotePosted at 14:56 on 1st December 2011

Welcome to POE, Lynne.

What part of Canada are you from? I lived in Ontario for a while, many years ago. 

Please login to post to this thread...