'; ?>
Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Jeannie From Oklahoma

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Jeannie (milam) Fetters
Jeannie (milam) Fetters
quotePosted at 19:09 on 6th January 2012
Thank you Ron.   "Thank you Ron, for accepting me on this website. I will try and do my best and thank you, again. Little Jerry Sides"
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Jeannie (milam) Fetters
Jeannie (milam) Fetters
quotePosted at 08:25 on 8th January 2012

My son immediately wanted me to post that directly to Ron. This is why it is worded as it is. Then we created his own profile. 

Jeannie 

Edited by: Jeannie Milam-Fetters-Canada at:8th January 2012 10:12
Jeannie (milam) Fetters
Jeannie (milam) Fetters
quotePosted at 05:47 on 5th January 2013

Wow, it has been a year since I have been back to Poe. I am so sorry to all of my friends for being gone for so long. I have been engaged once since I was in here last. And we were together for almost 1 yr. It was my choice to end it. As I felt God was leading me in a different direction. And did what I felt was best for my kids and I.

Our house is almost paid off, and we have gained & lost many pets since I was last in Poe. Good times & sad times. We now have Tapanga, she is our full blood Pug, age: around 15-16 yrs old, in dog yrs., she is the family dog. Jack-Jack, he is 1/2 pug, 1/2 heinz 57, he is 3 yrs old in human yrs. & he belongs to Zee. Bubbles, she is 1/2 pug, 1/2 heinz 57, she is 3 yrs. old in human yrs, & she belongs to Jerry. Our newest addition, she is my puppy, but I share her with he family. Her name is R.J., we don't know her age, for she is still a puppy. She wondered onto our front porch & into our hearts. we believe she is 1/2 Blue Heeler, 1/2 heinz 57. We also have 2 adult cats, they belong to Zee. Their names are Speedy & Roxy, they are sisters. LMolly is our ourside cat, and she is not full grown yet. She has a wild streak in her, that makes us nervous. Don't let her calmness fool you. She can be sweet but keep your guard up. And lastly, we have Captain Jack, the family Beta-Fish.

Zee is living with her dad in Arkansas. My son & I still live in Oklahoma. And my mom still lives in Arkansas. And this is my family.

Jeannie (milam) Fetters
Jeannie (milam) Fetters
quotePosted at 07:53 on 29th March 2013

Thought I would give everyone an update. We lost our beloved Tapanga, she dies of to our knowledge a heartattack. Honestly, she acted just as a human having a heart attack. She was standing up. took a few breaths, fell over, and died.  We also lost Molly, she was getting a little crazy being cooped up in the house, so I let her outside for a while. A male cat harrassed her, and injured her. She would follow us whereever we walked around in town, it was kind of cute. Because of the injury, she died 2 days later, she died in her sleep. Both are buried down near our other family pets, under the lilac trees.We lost Captain Jack due to cold weather, is our guessing. his bowl was cleaned reg, and he was fed reg, so unsure, guess it was just his time to go.

Now we have Speedy, Roxy, Jack Jack, Bubbles, and RJ.   Zee stayed with me for about 4 days during Spring Break. Jerry still lives with me, although he is planning to move to his dad's this summer, after summer visitation. Not sure how SSI will work out, as I am his payee. My son has ADHD. And I have Scoliosis of the spine, and can't work, so unsure what I'm going to do. Almost have our house paid off, and am planning to move to Poteau, Ok. soon, as it will cost entirely to much to repair the house. 

I have meet a wonderful man, his name is Tim, we have just started dating, he is a Christian. And is a BBQ Event planner, for many different major events in the U.S. He loves to travel, and is very good to me and my son. Hoping all works out with us, as I really like him alot.  I'm still at AIU, American InterContinental University. I'll write more in a few months, and keep everyone posted.

Sincerely, Jeannie (Milam) Fetters 

Jeannie (milam) Fetters
Jeannie (milam) Fetters
quotePosted at 09:57 on 20th June 2013

A little update,  RJ has found a new home,a s I just couldn't afford to feed her anymore, she was getting larger (taller) going to be a BIG dog someday, she was eatting more than our other dogs her size. No kidding around. When a dog eats more than two dogs put together, something has to equal out somewhere. So we still ahve Speedy, Roxy, Bubbles, and Jack Jack. 

Jerry is coming back to life with me, and he is counting down the days tll he is back home. He has decided to not live over there, but to be with his mom. I am hoping he doesn't change his mind, as I sure do miss him.

Tim is no longer in the picture, he was rude to my son, and I will not tolerate that, as well as bossy to me. Been dating Wesley since may 17th, and well, only God knows the outcome. If in 6 months I'm still with wesley, I'll explain more about him. 

I am still attending AIU, Right now studying Marketing, and I love it, my topic is on Snickers Candy Bar. I got 2 more yrs to go at AIU. As well almost got my house paid off I stil owe $1100 left to go. Fixin' to move to Heavener, Ok. as this house is falling apart, and has a lot of black mold in it, and a few weeks ago made me very ill. Almost thought I was going to have to call 911 but a few hours later I was feeling better. So due to that we must & have to move. Thought about selling the land as we could use the money. Sure am gonna miss my beautiful lilac trees. But won't miss my annoying neighbor who borrows from me all the time. Sometimes you just finally have to tell people no. Anyway God Bless, and I'll write more in a few months. 

Please login to post to this thread...