Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Greetings from Canada

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

ESPerrott
ESPerrott
quotePosted at 21:53 on 20th December 2011

Hello, forum members. I've just stumbled on picturesofengland.com today while looking for information about where my ancestors lived - genealogy is my obsession these days.  My mom's family originated in Yorkshire, and I look forward to getting a glimpse of what my great-great grandparents may have seen.

When not doing that, I plan to check out each and every picture on this site - they are so gorgeous!

Warmest regards,

Elaine

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
cathyml
cathyml
quotePosted at 22:18 on 20th December 2011

Hi Elaine, a very warm welcome to POE, you will of course, find lots of pictures and information about England on this site, as well as lots of fun members who chat in the forums, so do feel free to join in whenever you are able!.

Meanwhile just enjoy all the lovely shots! 

Vince Hawthorn
Vince Hawthorn
quotePosted at 22:36 on 20th December 2011

Greetings Elaine,  Welcome to the land of POE, with your interests you have arrived at the right place, Here as you can already see is a wealth of pictures of the UK, plus loads of info and a great bunch of folk, join in and feel at home.

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 06:15 on 21st December 2011
Hi Elaine and welcome to POE from Anna and Ron, enjoy!
Dave John
Dave John
quotePosted at 07:19 on 21st December 2011
Hello Elaine and welcome to this marvellous site. If you cannot see or find what you want about England it probably does not exist..... If you can manage to tear yourself away from scouring the amazing photos join in the various forums. You will find us a jolly crowd with varied senses of humour!!!! that enjoys a bit af banter and fun.
Sue H
Sue H
quotePosted at 02:15 on 22nd December 2011

Dave is right on everything. 

We can have great fun here on the forums, and the pictures library is vast, so enjoy.

Where in Canada are you? 

Please login to post to this thread...