Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Rock from Padstow Harbour, Cornwall

Rock

in the county of Cornwall

Dobbs Weir, Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire

Hoddesdon

in the county of Hertfordshire

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Greetings from Nevada!

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Spencer Goree
Spencer Goree
quotePosted at 11:44 on 22nd December 2011

Hello All!

I'm so glad I found this site tonight, it's provided entertainment for the past five hours. :) A great way to start winterbreak.

Little about me: My name's Spencer, I am currently in University, and have always been fasinated, and more connected with British popular culture. I watch more British television shows than American (Skins, The Fades, Misfits, Doctor Who, Miranda [HILARIOUS], and of course every Arsenal match! Even if I do have to drag myself out of bed sometimes at 4:30am due to time differences!

I'll be lucky enough to be studying abroad at London Metropolitan University in 13'-14' academic year. Which is sadly a bit far off. I'll be visiting England, and Ireland for the first time this May. :)

Nice to meet you all! Seems like a wonderful site! 

Edited by: Spencer Goree at:22nd December 2011 11:49
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Dave John
Dave John
quotePosted at 12:24 on 22nd December 2011

Hi Spencer and welcome to the POE, the site with probably the best collections of photos of this land  to be found on the net. We try to be a happy bunch as you will see if you take a look at some of the forums we have going. We like a good banter and a bit of fun so if that's you feel free to join in.....the more the merrier.

cathyml
cathyml
quotePosted at 14:16 on 22nd December 2011
Hello Spencer and a warm welcome to POE.  I've never actually counted the number of hours I have spent looking at the fantastic photographs on POE - maybe that is just as well! LOL.  Do join in the forums occasionally when you take a break from the pics!
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 19:45 on 22nd December 2011

Hi Spencer - welcome to POE from Anna and Ron.

Great bunch of people here so join in and meet them whenever you are able.

James Prescott
James Prescott
quotePosted at 19:51 on 22nd December 2011
welcome spencer  hope you enjoy the forums.
Vince Hawthorn
Vince Hawthorn
quotePosted at 21:23 on 22nd December 2011
  Greetings Spencer, Welcome to POE and as everyone above has said a great site and a great family to belong to. You have already found plenty to see with the many many photos and there is much information available too. Do join us all in the forums, we are a mixed bunch but one thing in common-- we love the pictures and we love all the banter and fun & games, join in whenever you can.
 Please login to post to this thread...