'; ?>
Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Jeannie's son from Oklahoma

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Jerry Sides 2
Jerry Sides 2
quotePosted at 19:46 on 6th January 2012
I am Jeannie's son. My name is Little Jerry. I am 10 years old. I like Transformers, dogs, fishing, hunting, I like alot of kids stuff, I like to play in the mud. I have 2 dogs one is a girl and one is a boy. One lives with my dad, and my other mom and the other lives with me. The boys, name is Rosco, he is a American pit Bull, he is about 7 or 8 yrs.old, and the girl 's name is Rosebud, and she is a Pug, she is about 4 or 5 years old. I love Jesus, and anything to do with Christ.And I am done.
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
James Prescott
James Prescott
quotePosted at 19:59 on 6th January 2012

hello little jerry welcome to the site --i am sure you will enjoy it there are lots of pictures to see and plenty of topics to view so dont b e afraid to join in.

if you need any advice or any questions answering dont afraid to ask any other member who you will find very friendly.Smile

Dave John
Dave John
quotePosted at 20:51 on 6th January 2012
Hi there Little Jerry!! and welcome to POE and feel free to join in any of our forums, we like a joke or two. Maybe you can think of a forum topic that we can have go at. Enjoy the pictures and join in when you can
Vince Hawthorn
Vince Hawthorn
quotePosted at 20:56 on 6th January 2012
Greetings Little Jerry, Hi to you from England, please do enjoy yourself looking at all the different photos here and join in the forums here for a bit of fun or to learn something new. We are all a friendly lot so come and join in whenever you want.
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 21:58 on 6th January 2012

Hi Little Jerry and wow, what a welcome already eh?

Enjoy the site mate, and join in if you feel like you want to make a comment on any subject. I know your Mum loves the POE site so enjoy it as much as she does.

cathyml
cathyml
quotePosted at 17:46 on 7th January 2012
Hi Little Jerry, nice to hear from you.  Hope you enjoy being on the site and enjoying the pictures of England.Smile
Jeannie (milam) Fetters
Jeannie (milam) Fetters
quotePosted at 09:41 on 20th June 2013
This is Jerry's mum (mom) right now Jerry is away visiting his dad for summer visitation, when he gets back I'll be his (typer) but let him explain about his summer, and how much fun he had on his trip with my mom (grandma) , gma) to Branson, Missouri. If he wants to talk about it.  He is now taller than me and loves to stand next to me and show people. Anyway I will go now, as this is his place to talk... thank you all for welcoming my son in POE, I will upgrade his membership soon too. (Jeannie, Jerry's mom   (mum)

Edited by: Jeannie (Milam) Fetters at:20th June 2013 09:42
 Please login to post to this thread...