'; ?>
Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Hello from France

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Phil Defer
Phil Defer
quotePosted at 18:07 on 1st February 2012

Hello, I'm Nicolas, 26, I'm a Frenchman from... France. Oui !!! lol

I really like the English people, England, its history...

I do have a blog on which I write as Phil Defer about politics, society, in French but also in English. Latest : an archive (2006) of an interview Graham Smith (Republic) granted me. http://parolesdactu.canalblog.com

Also, something about the 2012 U.S. election : http://parolesdactu.canalblog.com/archives/2011/11/30/22852544.html

I'd like to chat with you, and to know if someone would be interested in answering some of my questions regarding the Queen, the monarchy ?

Merci beaucoup !!! Amicalement

Nicolas is my real name. My Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/nicolasjmroche

Edited by: Phil Defer at:1st February 2012 19:21
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 19:56 on 1st February 2012
Hi Nicolas and welcome to POE from Anna and Ron. We have many members who I am sure will answer your questions, so why not start now by listing them here in the forum. We can but try!
cathyml
cathyml
quotePosted at 20:47 on 1st February 2012

Hi Nicolas and a very warm welcome to POE.

Ask your questions, someone I am sure will have an answer for you! 

Phil Defer
Phil Defer
quotePosted at 19:39 on 5th February 2012

Hi !!! Thank you so much to you !!!

I will propose you my questions soon.

Have a very good week !!! Merci beaucoup.

Amitiés,

Nicolas

Phil Defer
Phil Defer
quotePosted at 19:53 on 20th February 2012

Hi, I hope you're fine.

Here are my questions. Could you please answer them by private message or mail : parolesdactu@yahoo.fr   , since I would like to keep them from being published before my article, and everyone to answer without having read any of the other answers.

1. Could you please introduce yourself in a few sentences ?

2. How do you view the British monarchy ? The family, its costs to the British people, its role in the government and the shaping of a society...

3. What are your feelings on Queen Elizabeth II ? Maybe you associate her with decisive moments for the world, the U.K. or your own life ? Is she clearly "your" queen ?

4. Imagine you're given the chance. Would you vote for or against the abolition of the monarchy, the replacement of the monarch as head of state by a president elected by either the people directly or by its representatives ?

5. If you want the monarchy to survive after Queen Elizabeth, who do you want to be the next king (Charles or William) and why ?

6. A more general question... How do you feel about today's British society ? Would you say the country's heading in the right direction ?

7. Anything you'd like to add ?

MERCI !!!

Phil Defer
Phil Defer
quotePosted at 04:21 on 2nd March 2012
Hello, anyone interested ? :)
Karen Lee
Karen Lee
quotePosted at 10:58 on 6th March 2012

Hello Nicolas, and Welcome to POE, i'm sure that if you started a new thread on the forum with your questions members will pick them up a lot quicker,perhaps title it "what do members think of the monarchy or "your thoughts on the royals", something like that to get our attention, . You can always join in on the other topics too, we are a friendly lot and love a good debate, I wish you well in your quest 

Phil Defer
Phil Defer
quotePosted at 20:09 on 11th March 2012
Hi Karen, thank you for the good advice !!! I will. Merci ! Would you be interested yourself in answering those questions ? Anyway, MERCI beaucoup !!! et bonne semaine :)
 Please login to post to this thread...