'; ?>
Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Mildenhall, Suffolk

Mildenhall

in the county of Suffolk

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

David from Kentucky

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

David Willoughby
David Willoughby
quotePosted at 18:39 on 19th September 2012

Hello all,

My name is David Willoughby and I live in Kentucky.  I am 54 and married, with three wonderful children and one grandchild.  I have always loved all things pertaining to England, and was especially excited to learn that my family roots go back to the Spilsby region of Lincolnshire.  I hope to be able to visit England some day, but will just have to wait and see what God has in store for us.  In the meantime, thanks to you all for this wonderful website and all the great pictures.

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
James Prescott
James Prescott
quotePosted at 18:46 on 19th September 2012
Welcome to the site David hope you will join in with us --good luck.Smile
Dave John
Dave John
quotePosted at 19:02 on 19th September 2012
Hi David and welcome to this great site. Enjoy all the amazing photos and join in one ot two of the forums when you get chance. We are always up for a chat and some jolly banter.
Richard Sellers
Richard Sellers
quotePosted at 19:26 on 19th September 2012

Hi David,,you stopped bt the right place !!

I'm from Atlanta(originally) been through your "neck of the woods" !

I live in Colorado(in the foothills of the Rockies),yet, my second home(if only in my mind at the present,) is in England !

cathyml
cathyml
quotePosted at 19:32 on 19th September 2012
Hi David and a very warm welcome to the POE web site!  None better for beautiful pictures, information and friendly folk than you will find right here!
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 21:03 on 19th September 2012

Welcome to POE from Anna and Ron, David. Enjoy this fabulous site, and it's equally fabulous 'family members' here in the forum. You know what, this POE site is more popular than the official England website!

Rock on POE!

Vince Hawthorn
Vince Hawthorn
quotePosted at 21:07 on 19th September 2012

I will drink to that Ron !!

Greetings David and indeed welcome, until that magic moment when you can get to England yourself , enjoy your armchair tour with all the great pics here and enjoy a chat or two in the forum the rest of us. Welcome and enjoy your stay!!

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
quotePosted at 05:30 on 23rd September 2012

Welcome David...been to Kentucky on genealogy many times. Your an lucky one to find yourself back here in England on that one. I have one son. Grown now, but he has his three kids...I think he out did me because he wasn't all that happy being an only son and there was nothing special about it ..at least to him...we just always had three or four more kids visitng us all the time. I have an couple of cousins named David...one was an Humanities professor at Oregon State many years ago...he may of moved on by now..name is David Cartwright...origninally from North Carolina. Small world these days.....What city are you close to, if I may ask.

David Willoughby
David Willoughby
quotePosted at 23:13 on 23rd September 2012
We live just outside Bowling Green, which is in the south central portion of the state.  Actually we are about one hour north of Nashville, TN.
Richard Sellers
Richard Sellers
quotePosted at 21:09 on 24th September 2012
On 23rd September 2012 23:13, David Willoughby wrote:
We live just outside Bowling Green, which is in the south central portion of the state.  Actually we are about one hour north of Nashville, TN.

Been there,,done that.. got the Kentucky T-Shirt !!