Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Sharon from Florida

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

sbogan05
sbogan05
quotePosted at 12:54 on 17th November 2012

Hey there everyone, my name is Sharon and I live in Florida. I was born and raised here and am in my late 30's. I am married with 3 kids. I haven't traveled too far from Florida unfortunately. I love this website and all of the beautiful pictures that you all post. I have always wanted to visit England. Even as a young child my mom told me that I would talk with a British accent a lot when I would play. I find that very amusing. For some reason I have always been drawn to England. The beauty and history of it is amazing to me. I hope to visit there one day, most likely when my kids are grown and I can find someone who would want to travel with me! Until then, I will keep coming to this site for info and pictures. I'm so happy to have found this wonderful place! 

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Dave John
Dave John
quotePosted at 18:36 on 17th November 2012
Hi Sharon , well you surely have stumbled on a great site. Probably the best on the net for anything and everything England not to mention some phenominal photographs of the land. Join in some of the forums with us, you will be more than welcome. We have fun there but also serious points are raised and discussed. You will find us a freindly bunch so come on in when you get the chance
Vince Hawthorn
Vince Hawthorn
quotePosted at 21:30 on 17th November 2012
 Greetings Sharon , a warm welcome to POE- you have indeed landed on a great site. You will find a multitude of different photographs here to feast your eyes on all manner all things British , and hidden in the depths of the site is a wealth of information for you to peruse. And don't forget there is also the forums here to enjoy and meet a rare bunch called the family POE which is a truly international but all great friends, so welcome and join in.
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 23:07 on 17th November 2012

Welcome to POE from Anna and Ron, Sharon.

The bottom line is we care about each other, a real family friendly site!

Peggy Cannell
Peggy Cannell
quotePosted at 14:39 on 18th November 2012
Hi Sharon just seen your post, yes a very big welcome to you, glad you enjoy the pictures, it makes it all worth while, and don't forget to join us when the little ones are tucked up in bed.
cathyml
cathyml
quotePosted at 17:02 on 18th November 2012
Hi Sharon, welcome to the family.  I am so glad you found us and have enjoyed the wonderful photos and great information found here.  As the others have said above, do join us in the forums whenever you want to chat or ask anything!
sbogan05
sbogan05
quotePosted at 22:54 on 18th November 2012
Thank you for the warm welcome!!!!
 Please login to post to this thread...