'; ?>
Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Crystal waters

West Bay

a Seaside Town in the county of Dorset

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Hello from Texas!

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

robinm
robinm
quotePosted at 22:10 on 18th April 2013
Hi everyone. I just stumbled across this wonderful site while trying to plan my first trip to England. My son is in the Air Force and based at Mildenhall. I plan to travel there in September. I am so excited. Thanks ahead of time for any and all help! 
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 11:55 on 19th April 2013

Hi Robin and welcome to POE from Anna and Ron. Missed your introduction due to the popularity of the many threads, as did probably many others.

Anyway, enjoy this fantastic, family friendly site with a really nice bunch of members who actually care about each other.

Peggy Cannell
Peggy Cannell
quotePosted at 12:01 on 19th April 2013
Hi Robin welcome to our family, so you will be coming to my county to see your son at Mildenhall, I hope you will enjoy your visit, there may be some Mildenhall pictures on here, have you checked? best wishes to you
cathyml
cathyml
quotePosted at 15:46 on 19th April 2013

Hi Robin and a warm welcome to POE.  How exciting to be planning such a great trip!  Your son probably has lots of suggestions as am I sure he would have taken the opportunity of getting out and about to see all the reachable places of interest.

I think one of the most important things is not to try to cram too much into the time you have available and to take lots of photos!  Which, of course, you can upload to POE on your return home! Smile

Richard Sellers
Richard Sellers
quotePosted at 15:53 on 19th April 2013

Hi Robin,

I am in Colorado,,,yet England is where it's at ! Good luck on your travels!

rustyruth
rustyruth
quotePosted at 17:26 on 19th April 2013
Hi Robin, and welcome to POE, hope you enjoy your trip over here Smile
Dave John
Dave John
quotePosted at 20:00 on 19th April 2013
Hi Robin and a vert warm welcome. You have stumnbled across what is probably THE best site on the net for anything and everything British. Great photos, a wealth of information hidden away and a grand crowd of folk waiting for you to jioin in the forums if you get the chance. More or less anything goes and we do like a bit of chat anf fun....so enjoy your stay with us
Jackie123
Jackie123
quotePosted at 15:34 on 24th April 2013
A Very warm welcome from me. Hope you enjoy joining in on the forum and chat,l know l do.Jackie
 Please login to post to this thread...