'; ?>
Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Flamingo Park, Seaview, Isle of Wight

Seaview

in the county of Isle of Wight

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Neil Rodgers
Neil Rodgers
quotePosted at 00:19 on 7th July 2013

Hi everyone Cool

I am Neil from the Costa Del Sol southern Spain, this is my 11th year in Spain retired here in 2002 I find the life here very tranquill.

Learning the language was difficult in the early years but a telephone call now is realitivly easy when contacting my Spanish friends.

Kind regards to all

Neil Rodgers 

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 07:35 on 7th July 2013
Hi Neil and welcome to POE from Anna and Ron. Great site, great members, great pictures....enjoy the 'old home towns' even though you enjoy Spain.
Neil Rodgers
Neil Rodgers
quotePosted at 07:44 on 7th July 2013

Cool Thanks for the welcome Ron I must say I miss my home town Harrogate and the surrounding areas that Yorkshire has to offer I sincerely hope that I can contribute to the forum.

Dave John
Dave John
quotePosted at 09:23 on 7th July 2013
Hi Neil and welcome to this great site. You will find literally thousands of great photos of the 'homeland' to enjoy and why not join us in the forums when you get chance where anything goes within reason, from serious to totally inane. You will most welcome. Enjoy you stay with us but be warned....It is VERY addictiveWink
James Prescott
James Prescott
quotePosted at 09:59 on 7th July 2013
Ola Neil  welcome to the site   enjoySmile
MikeT
MikeT
quotePosted at 11:03 on 7th July 2013
Hi Neil, welcome to POE, its a great site, you will enjoy it
Peggy Cannell
Peggy Cannell
quotePosted at 11:45 on 7th July 2013

Hi Neil welcome to POE, my niece also left her homeland to go live in Spain I think it is Costa Del Sol she is in Marbella    -not sure if that is spelt correctly-    she tells me it is like Little England, but with a lot more sunshine, 

I hope you find many pictures here to remind you of your homeland, Yorkshire is a great county, try and join in here when you can find time from sunbathing lol

rustyruth
rustyruth
quotePosted at 12:28 on 7th July 2013
Welcome to POE Neil - we used to spend a few weeks each year from 2005 to 2011 in a place called Almunecar on the Costa Tropical.  We had friends with a villa on the coast there, sadly they sold up a couple of years ago and moved back to the UK, health problems being the main issue. It was lovely whilst it lasted though, but they are now settled back home in Yorkshire.
Diana Sinclair
Diana Sinclair
quotePosted at 13:07 on 7th July 2013

Hi Neil and welcome to the family. 😊 You'll find us a fun loving bunch and for the most part in good taste...well, everybody except Ron that is! 😉😀

Vince Hawthorn
Vince Hawthorn
quotePosted at 23:04 on 7th July 2013
 Welcome to POE Neil, feeling homesick- then just sit and have a good look at all the wonderful shots of the homeland. Do join in the forum, you will find plenty of friends here and allsorts going on- serious to silly and as Dave always says ---it is addictive.
 Please login to post to this thread...