Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Hayling Island

Hayling Island

in the county of Hampshire

All Saints Church

Godshill

in the county of Isle of Wight

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Hi from Tony in Southampton

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Tony Payne
Tony Payne
quotePosted at 22:15 on 19th January 2014

I have been admiring the many wonderful images on Pictures of England for several years, and I finally thought it was time to begin uploading some of my own.

I live on the south coast, but have been to many places in the country, and wherever I go my trusty camera always goes with me.

I hope you enjoy my pictures as I enjoy yours, and I hope the new option to allow sales of photographs will help the site to grow further. 

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Dave John
Dave John
quotePosted at 22:27 on 19th January 2014
Hi Tony, was gonna say welcome to POE but noticed you have been a member for a few years, but nice to get the introduction. Glad you enjoy the photos and look forward to seeing more of yours. Take a look and join in some of the forum threads, there is a good crowd that enjoy a bit of banter and almost anything goes within the realms of decency, so feel free to join in, a bit of new blood is always welcome
Vince Hawthorn
Vince Hawthorn
quotePosted at 22:41 on 19th January 2014
  Hi Tony, will have to say welcome to the forums as you know the site well already ( what took you so long?). Do join in as you can, Dave has already said what counts, shall have to keep an eye out for your pics, keep them coming.
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 07:55 on 20th January 2014

Hi again Tony nice to see you here in the forum.

Thanks for submitting your pictures, maybe you can find a few bob to help support POE?

Please don't be offended by my asking because POE has struggled thus far to keep the site going.

Most of the members with Gold Star status are just everyday photographic amateurs who feel the site should introduce a mandatory no donation, no pictures facility, but I can tell you that POE owners Chris and Sarah want to keep it easy to use and as inexpensive for the members, unlike other sites who charge a considerable amount of money to be involved, with lots of restrictions and conditions.

Lets face it they are only asking for the kids pocket money for a week or two.

Anyway, enough from me on the donation issue, enjoy the POE site and the fantastic members that we have here.

rustyruth
rustyruth
quotePosted at 10:42 on 20th January 2014
Hi Tony and welcome to the POE forums. I'm sure we all look forward to seeing some of your pictures.
James Prescott
James Prescott
quotePosted at 11:22 on 20th January 2014
Welcome TonySmile
 Please login to post to this thread...