Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Godshill on the Isle of Wight

Godshill

in the county of Isle of Wight

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

What is your weather like today

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Peter Evans
Peter Evans
Posted at 23:55 on 2nd July 2008
Thank you Diana. Not much longer for the in womb photo. But I'm not posting one of me entering for Rons benefit. Thats my mother we are talking about and Ron is toooooo kinky by far.
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Andy Edwards
Andy Edwards
Posted at 22:34 on 3rd July 2008
I'll pretend I haven't been reading the latest posts on this thread. Weather in Yorkshire today, mild, cloud, sun and rain. Weather in Jarrow, gorgeous while I was there. Has summer got here yet?
Peter Evans
Peter Evans
Posted at 22:41 on 3rd July 2008
Yup, I think so Andy. Was realy hot most of the day then, bang, came down in buckets. Boy did it rain. Cleared up now though.
Andy Edwards
Andy Edwards
Posted at 22:44 on 3rd July 2008
When I got home today it really rained hard. Did you have a good time Peter, I'll check out your pictures this weekend, the butterfly one on 'favourite pictures' is excellent. Can't wait to have a good look.
Sue H
Sue H
Posted at 23:09 on 3rd July 2008

We're still up in the high 90's. Got the swamp cooler up and working today, so it's nice in the house.

Peter Evans
Peter Evans
Posted at 01:03 on 4th July 2008
Had a great time thanks Andy. Just spoiled by getting a bad chest infection on saterday.
Ruth Gregory
Ruth Gregory
Posted at 05:52 on 4th July 2008

You take care of yourself, Peter and get better quick.  As I type this it's 9:45 PM, 95°, (35 C) 18% humidity and thunder, lightning, wind and rain!!! Yay!  But within an hour, it will be dry again.  

Sue, do you think anyone on here knows what a swamp cooler is?

L
L
Posted at 06:34 on 4th July 2008

It's been lovely here, heavy rain forecast for wednesday and thursday but it never came! This morning it's blue skies, gentle breeze and pleasantly warm. Last Tuesday was the hottest day of the year so far so they say, 26deg WOW

Yes Ruth, what's a swamp cooler Sue?? Can only imagine it must be something like air condintioning?? Undecided

Peter Evans
Peter Evans
Posted at 12:01 on 4th July 2008

No Lyn. Its like those stick coolers you can get for the car. Plug it in the cigarette lighter, stick the end in your drink and it cools it down. Gotta be bloomin big for the swamp though. He he.

Sunny and warm here at the moment, BUT, rain forcast for this afternoon. Now thats a novelty.

Sue H
Sue H
Posted at 15:40 on 4th July 2008

Wow Ruth! You have it worse than we do, it was only in the 80's here last night.

We are in for it next week, with temps forecast to be in the 100's. I 'll enjoy this cooler 90's weather for a few days.

And no, I don't think they have or need swamp coolers in England  .