Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

West Lulworth

West Lulworth

in the county of Dorset

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Suncream or burns?

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Ruth Gregory
Ruth Gregory
quotePosted at 05:07 on 3rd June 2009
I've had some nasty sunburns in my younger days,but now I always wear sunscreen or cover up in clothes.  I lay out in my pool for about an hour a week just to get some sun on my legs.  Otherwise, I'd walk around blinding people with my lily white legs when I wear shorts.  Cool  It's probably not a good thing - I think Arizona and Australia are the worst places for getting skin cancer.
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
chili5
chili5
quotePosted at 01:45 on 29th June 2009
I try to always wear sunscreen (but I really don't like it, it feels yucky)... I'm like really terrified of getting cancer after watching it several times... I tend to cover up like crazy, so I don't expose my skin to the sun. Which is why I never wear shorts, and I always wear jackets. Cool
Sue H
Sue H
quotePosted at 02:22 on 29th June 2009
But your skin needs to get the sunlight James, it's one of the only ways to get Vitamin D.
VioletKeppel
VioletKeppel
quotePosted at 21:57 on 2nd August 2009

I had sometimes got burnt but never so badly. I'm used to sun, but I alway use some suncream -not much, just the necessary- because sun is dangerous for the skin (cancer, melanoma)

Please login to post to this thread...