Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

A picture of Totton

Totton

in the county of Hampshire

Exbury house, Exbury gardens, Exbury, Hampshire

Exbury

in the county of Hampshire

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

its the size that matters lol

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

lancashirelove
lancashirelove
quotePosted at 14:04 on 11th August 2009

Skimpy Speedos ban at Alton Towers

Skimpy Speedos ban at Alton Towers
Alton Towers has banned Speedos and tight fitting trunks on the grounds of taste
pa.press.net
Major tourist attraction Alton Towers has banned Speedos and other types of tight swimming trunks at its Staffordshire site on grounds of taste.
The trunks are favoured by the likes of Rod Stewart and soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo.
But it seems Alton Towers' bosses cannot stomach the types of swimwear that have featured at their waterpark, reckoning them "more suited to Spain than Staffordshire".
The company said that a number of men had been sporting tight trunks during the hot weather.
It went on: "To prevent embarrassment among fellow members of the public and to maintain the family friendly atmosphere at the resort, bosses have taken the extreme measure of banning these tight trunks from their popular waterpark located within the Splash Landings Hotel.
"While women may hail the return of the skimpy bathers, the style itself is not deemed public or family friendly, and therefore we are requesting that male swimmers wear more appropriate styles such as boardshorts."
Alton Towers Resort sales and marketing director Morwenna Angove said "We feel this small brief style is not appropriate for a family venue so we are advising male bathers to wear more protective swimwear such as shorts."
"We are also looking into offering complimentary male waxing, which will ensure preserve the dignity of all our guests."
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Diana Sinclair
Diana Sinclair
quotePosted at 14:11 on 11th August 2009

"We are also looking into offering complimentary male waxing, which will ensure and preserve the dignity of all our guests."

rofl.gif rofl image by rameau_

lancashirelove
lancashirelove
quotePosted at 14:13 on 11th August 2009
i thought that diana would be the first to look at this thread, thats why I gave it this headline lol  hi diana!
Diana Sinclair
Diana Sinclair
quotePosted at 14:15 on 11th August 2009
Lol. Hi Michael. Let's see how fast they put on those "boardshorts" now. Lol.
Debbie Adams
Debbie Adams
quotePosted at 01:56 on 12th August 2009
 Drooling Bouncy SmileysLMAO!!! Ok could not resist the smilies;;;LOL;;LOL  I just cant imagine seeing to many men wearing these,,the beaches here some do but most do not need to the men that can pull these off ( no Punt Intended  lol) are far and few between,,LOL 

Stephanie Jackson
Stephanie Jackson
quotePosted at 06:18 on 12th August 2009

Are we going back into Victorian times! Bet they haven't banned skimpy bikinis - surely this is sexist! As the other girls pointed out the tight bodies shown in the pic are few and far between!

norajean
norajean
quotePosted at 21:25 on 12th August 2009
   There are very, very few men who SHOULD be allowed to wear these!!  (And I'm pretty sure Rod Stewart is NOT one of them!!)
Afraid

Famous 13

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 21:38 on 12th August 2009
But I'd be okay, wouldn't I?
Diana Sinclair
Diana Sinclair
quotePosted at 21:41 on 12th August 2009
Most of the men I've seen wearing them have such big bellies that hang over the speedo you can't tell they're wearing anything. lol.
Sick Emoticon
Debbie Adams
Debbie Adams
quotePosted at 02:00 on 13th August 2009

UUUMMM RON ))))))))))))))))))))))))))NOOOOOOOOO((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((LOL

Your right Diana pretty grossVomit 3 and not just men but some women do not need to wear skimpy ones either,,,I say leave something to the imagination!!!