'; ?>
Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Election 2010....are you fed up yet?

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**
< Prev 1 2 3 4 5

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 18:26 on 12th May 2010

All side's have major difference's of opinion David. I think this is the best we could have expected this time around, that is without Cameron getting the majority he needed. That said I voted for UKIP so I guess you can blame me!! Lol

I want out of Europe and a stop to immigration from the eastern block countries. Let's get back to the old day's of trading with Australia, New Zealand, South Africa etc.............the 'good old days'.

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Paul HiltonPremier Member - Click for more info
Paul Hilton
quotePosted at 18:34 on 12th May 2010

They that stand high have many blasts to shake them; and if they fall, they dash themselves to pieces.    Wm Shakespeare,  Richard III, Act 1, Scene 3.

If Shakespeare were alive today, I could just imagine him penning his latest play based on the events of the past month or so. King Brown and assorted Pretenders to the throne; a huge supporting cast of dukes, earls, messengers, grave diggers, fools and shady characters. Blood is spilt all over the political battlefield. And this is just the first act ! Smile

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
 Please login to post to this thread...
< Prev 1 2 3 4 5