Bembridge

in the county of Isle of Wight

Southsea Pier

Southsea

in the county of Hampshire

Eves Corner, Danbury, Essex

Danbury

in the county of Essex

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

WEDDING

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Barbara Shoemaker
Barbara Shoemaker
quotePosted at 21:47 on 3rd May 2011
Hello, James.  Good to see you. 
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Paul HiltonPremier Member - Click for more info
Paul Hilton
quotePosted at 23:59 on 3rd May 2011

Barbara---The little girl behind the Prince is Lady Louisa Windsor, daughter of Prince Edward and The Countess of Wessex and suffers from exotropia.

The other 3 year old little girl, Grace Van Cutsem,is Prince William's god-daughter while the young chap on the opposite side fooling around is his god-son.

Prince William's dad's Aston Martin Volante runs on wine, would you believe? Wonder if it runs even better on champagne----a bit like me Smile

cathyml
cathyml
quotePosted at 06:12 on 4th May 2011
I do too Paul! lol.  But other certain POE members do better on Grouse, lol
Patrick Van Calck
Patrick Van Calck
quotePosted at 07:27 on 4th May 2011

a nice cup of tea will do.

Paul HiltonPremier Member - Click for more info
Paul Hilton
quotePosted at 09:01 on 4th May 2011
And it had only been reported the other day at  Central London Magistrates Court that the police offered evidence that, after seeing the Prince’s car with glazed looking headlamps, it had been stopped in The Mall and after being breathalysed, had found it’s exhaust emissions to be more than double the drink-drive limit.
In it’s defence, the Prince stated the wine at their recent wedding party had been spiked by his son, Prince Harry, causing the winolytic converter to malfunction resulting in this inaccurate and excessive reading.
Barbara Shoemaker
Barbara Shoemaker
quotePosted at 17:10 on 6th May 2011
On 3rd May 2011 23:59, Paul Hilton wrote:

Barbara---The little girl behind the Prince is Lady Louisa Windsor, daughter of Prince Edward and The Countess of Wessex and suffers from exotropia.

The other 3 year old little girl, Grace Van Cutsem,is Prince William's god-daughter while the young chap on the opposite side fooling around is his god-son.

Prince William's dad's Aston Martin Volante runs on wine, would you believe? Wonder if it runs even better on champagne----a bit like me Smile

Paul, I had no idea about Lady Louisa.  I just thought they were probably exhausted from what had to be a very long day for them.  They were all simply adorable.
 Please login to post to this thread...