Southwell

in the county of Nottinghamshire

Sandbanks, Dorset

Sandbanks

a Seaside Town in the county of Dorset

Brook Cottage, Kedington, Suffolk

Kedington

in the county of Suffolk

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Planning a vacation

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

James Prescott
James Prescott
quotePosted at 15:28 on 30th December 2011

hi there deeann,welcome to the site feel free to join us in the forums and meet a few members.

sorry i cant tell you about surrey as i have never been to that area,i think vince is from around there so he may be able to put you right--the only thing is he only logs in mid evening 9-30 pm our time.Smile

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 15:42 on 30th December 2011

Welcome to POE from Anna and Ron, Deeann.

Why not introduce yourself in 'User Introductions' and get a great welcome from the members. Anyway, enjoy this brilliant website and forum, the best on the net bar none!

Deeann Harkness
Deeann Harkness
quotePosted at 16:25 on 30th December 2011

Thank you for the warm welcome, Anna, Ron and James. I will go to the user introduction and introduce myself. I really didn't know to do that. This is the first time I have talked to someone in England in a very long time. I love it. In fact, I wished I lived in England.

I saw the movie "The Holiday" and it showed schenes of Surrey, England. It has pictures of this beautiful little cottage, and the town of Surrey. It was so beautiful.

We went to London England too, and I also loved it. I am sure England has changed so much since I have been there. I can't wait to go back.

With regards,

Deeann

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 20:56 on 30th December 2011
You are in the company of many anglophiles Deeann....you'll love it!
Julie Desmont
Julie Desmont
quotePosted at 05:50 on 10th May 2012
I am also looking forward to the trip with the whole family. it has been quite a while since the whole family got togehter for a mini vacation although i hope that it will really be worth the trip and everything will turn out good. i am hoping that we could really get the most out of the trip and most important of all be able to spend quality tie for the family
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 07:40 on 10th May 2012

Hi Julie.....so why not save yourself a whole lot of money by booking your accommodation securely online right here from the POE site at http://www.picturesofengland.com/hotels/

Save £££££££££££££'s

jc
jc
quotePosted at 20:28 on 10th May 2012

Planning to go back to Illinois to the see of family and brighten the day!

Julia

Maria Halacheva
Maria Halacheva
quotePosted at 09:58 on 14th May 2012

Hi,everyone! This site is wonderfull.Cool

I love traveling

Edited by: Ron Brind at:14th May 2012 10:55
jc
jc
quotePosted at 02:58 on 21st May 2012

Good Evening! Having a peace and quiet evening! Have a relaxing night!

Julia

Chris Gregory
Chris Gregory
quotePosted at 14:59 on 29th May 2012
Hello Everyone ! I too am from Florida and also have that Angliophile ripping through my veins, brains, er... you know what I mean. I LOVE the UK !!! Straight off the top, of the places I visited, Northumberland has a dramatic, understated beauty with the North Sea, its' National Park, and National Trust - Alnwick Gardens ! The castle at Alnwick is where some of the "Harry Potter" scenes were made, the Poison Gardens has medicinal and otherwise plants (even marijuanna) with their historic significance included in the guides' lectures. The cafeteria at Alnwick is not to be missed ! They grow all their own veges and prepare them all there with homemade pastries ! YUMMY !! Such a wonderful day trip !!