Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

A picture of the Welsh Highland Railway, porthmadog, North Wales.

Porthmadog

in the county of Gwynedd

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Cameron mocks the disabled

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

quote | editPosted at 19:33 on 9th January 2012
I think Blair earns a lot overseas and no doubt has offshore bank accounts.  Could be wrong but I think they avoid a lot of tax that way ?
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions

quote | editPosted at 21:10 on 9th January 2012
On 9th January 2012 07:36, Ron Brind wrote:

Mick I reckon before you take him to task you need to remember who got us into the mess that we are in, how long they had to put things right, and why David Cameron and Co are having to take the stringent measures that they are to correct it.

Sorry mate, on this one we are on opposite sides, apart from which if he wasn't there we would have nobody to take the reigns, unless UKIP grab more members of course, and then they would get my support also!

In the meantime, keep taking the tablets old bean (provided free by the state eh Mick?) lol

Ron.  If you are suggesting that Labour caused the problem then how did they cause the problems in Europe and America ?
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 21:45 on 9th January 2012
Labourites throughout Europe following like sheep! Simple...

quote | editPosted at 18:10 on 10th January 2012

In todays exciting episode Dave'll Fix It has fixed it for the railways.   This is a real cunning plan.

He will throw some people out of their homes and jobs, and then destroy a major part of England.  Next he will build a railway that few want and no one needs.

How to pay for it ?  Worry not, Mad Dog Dave has thought of that !  By taking money off the poor and disabled, and reducing the NHS funding, he can raise £33 billion.  Only the rich will be able to buy a train ticket.  Well one would not want those poor oiks who paid for it spoiling ones shiny new chuff chuff.

Some say the parents of Mad Dog Dave will get a refund from Eton for that high price pointless education. 

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 20:24 on 10th January 2012
LOL@Mick...I think you need help mate!

quote | editPosted at 21:52 on 10th January 2012
Yesterday you backed "stringent measures" Ron, as if savings were needed for the defecit.  Now its to blow £33B on a railway.  If we need to make savings then we cannot afford this waste.  Put £33B in to the NHS if he is that flush with money.  Lets have a bit of fairness to all.  I was denied decent health care to save him a few quid.  If you are imune to the ravages then good for you.  Many of us have problems, and my wife is disabled.  Having Cameron taking the "fluid" hurts Ron.
Edward Lever
Edward Lever
quotePosted at 08:54 on 13th January 2012
I am saddened to see this political mud-slinging on a photography web-site. We all have our political opinions, myself included, but it only winds me up when I think about it. I contribute to PoE because I love photography, which I find relaxing and enjoyable. Please forgive me if I sound old-fashioned, but can we give politics a rest.
Marjorie Pope
Marjorie Pope
quotePosted at 09:03 on 13th January 2012
How I agree with you Edward!
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 10:25 on 13th January 2012

It's a forum for all dear members, as well as all subjects. It's the whole purpose of having a forum. That said, the title alone will give a clue as to what the thread/posts will be about and so maybe you shouldn't click on that particular title if you think it may annoy/upset/bother you.

If we were to adopt the suggested attitude there would be no point in allowing the members their say, and anyway who's to say that other members don't get fed up with the simple games that we play? Perhaps we should shut down the best attended, biggest England forum bar none? I don't think so!!

As for your comment Mick - both Anna and I are registered disabled, with 24/7 mind blowing pain, and in my case a disease that has no known cure! It also hurts...

Anna is constantly seen at the Pain Clinic in an attempt to get some sort of relief, which I might add has not yet happened. We both take huge amounts of medication for pain day and night, including Morphine, Codeine, Paracetamol, Phenytoin...the list goes on!

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 10:35 on 13th January 2012

Mick says>>>Yesterday you backed "stringent measures" Ron, as if savings were needed for the defecit.  Now its to blow £33B on a railway.

Where have I mentioned 'blowing £33B on a railway' then Mick?