Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Lulworth Cove, Dorset.

West Lulworth

in the county of Dorset

Castle Rising Castle, Castle Rising, Norfolk

Castle Rising

in the county of Norfolk

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Cameron mocks the disabled

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**
1 2 3 4 5 6 Next >

quote | editPosted at 14:23 on 8th January 2012

Prime Minister David Cameron has made fun of disabled people by saying that its like having somone with tourettes, when talking about Ed Balls.

Cameron had a disabled child who died, would he have liked people making fun of his child ?  you would think that he would have some respect for disabled people.  In practice he not only wants to stop disabled people from getting their benefits but he now makes fun of them.

This sort of behaviour is disgusting and cannot be tolerated.  There can be no way back now, this vile creature must go.  Should he be deselected by the party or should we have a general election ? 

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 20:38 on 8th January 2012

Mick says>>>Should he be deselected by the party or should we have a general election ? Don't hold your breath Mick! lol

And besides what/who would you replace him with? No contest!

quote | editPosted at 22:06 on 8th January 2012

I like that Ron.  "who" would suggest a human but "what" could involve another sub human thing !

On Friday "call me Dave" sorted out the nurses, being a medical expert he ordered one hour patrols.

Today he is sorting big bosses pay packet.

Not sure what he did on Saturday, perhaps he fixed global warming.

If he has a spare half hour on Tuesday perhaps he could arrange for a good harvest and a cure of the pox. 

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 22:09 on 8th January 2012
I take it you are not overly impressed with the man then Mick? lol

quote | editPosted at 23:11 on 8th January 2012
Who me ? I think one would not choose him as ones fag if one was at Eton, would one old bean ?
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 07:36 on 9th January 2012

Mick I reckon before you take him to task you need to remember who got us into the mess that we are in, how long they had to put things right, and why David Cameron and Co are having to take the stringent measures that they are to correct it.

Sorry mate, on this one we are on opposite sides, apart from which if he wasn't there we would have nobody to take the reigns, unless UKIP grab more members of course, and then they would get my support also!

In the meantime, keep taking the tablets old bean (provided free by the state eh Mick?) lol

quote | editPosted at 18:54 on 9th January 2012

Dear old Jimmy Savile has died so there will be no more Jim'll Fix It on TV.

But wait, what is this ?

"Live from London we bring you the greatest show ever, yes folks its Dave'll Fix It"

Last week he fixed the nurses, then the fat cat bosses.  In the Sunday Special it was Dave Upsets The Disabled.   In todays exciting episode the boy wonder fixes Scotland.

If you have a request then write to "Dave'll Fix It London"   If you have a granny who needs to go to Disney Land and swim with dolphins then sorry but thats too working class.  "Our Dave" would really like to help Old Etonions.

Dear Dave

Can you fix it for Jedward to vanish up their own bottoms........... 

Edited by: Mick Smith at:9th January 2012 18:57
James Prescott
James Prescott
quotePosted at 19:00 on 9th January 2012
i see blair is raking £12million a year in mick --what have you to say about that--and only paying  £365,000 tax Cool

quote | editPosted at 19:23 on 9th January 2012
Blair was educated in the Ken Dodd School Of Creative Accountancy,  as most of the thieving gits were.
James Prescott
James Prescott
quotePosted at 19:25 on 9th January 2012
dont drag ken dodd in to it mick he was only chicken feed.Wink
1 2 3 4 5 6 Next >