Rock

in the county of Cornwall

Ancient Church in Ipswich Town Centre

Ipswich

in the county of Suffolk

Emsworth Harbour

Emsworth

in the county of Hampshire

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Poetry

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Ray Stear
Ray Stear
Posted at 15:28 on 3rd July 2008
On 3rd July 2008 12:12, poe wrote:
On 3rd July 2008 11:57, Ray Stear wrote:

there are so many things I should have said to him and didn't. I think the worse thing is that when they are gone, you regret not hugging them and telling them how much you love and respect them. That is the thought that re-occurs I must confess.

Ray, i couldn't agree more. When they are gone, you regret every last second that you could have spent with them but didn't, and you regret not telling them enough just how loved and special they are. My dad knew I loved him deeply I am sure, but i still want to go back and tell him again, and show him more love than i did.

Dear poe,

Yes, you cannot tell someone you love, enough times, can you?

Ray. 

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Diana Sinclair
Diana Sinclair
Posted at 16:13 on 3rd July 2008

It's weird, but since Merlin's death a few days ago I have had this urge to call everyone I know just to tell them I love them.  And so I have. 

You're right Ray, you can't say it enough.  We just don't know what tomorrow will bring.

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 16:22 on 3rd July 2008
So what happened to my call Diana?
Andy Edwards
Andy Edwards
Posted at 21:40 on 3rd July 2008
On 3rd July 2008 15:28, Ray Stear wrote:
On 3rd July 2008 12:12, poe wrote:
On 3rd July 2008 11:57, Ray Stear wrote:

there are so many things I should have said to him and didn't. I think the worse thing is that when they are gone, you regret not hugging them and telling them how much you love and respect them. That is the thought that re-occurs I must confess.

Ray, i couldn't agree more. When they are gone, you regret every last second that you could have spent with them but didn't, and you regret not telling them enough just how loved and special they are. My dad knew I loved him deeply I am sure, but i still want to go back and tell him again, and show him more love than i did.

Dear poe,

Yes, you cannot tell someone you love, enough times, can you?

Ray. 

We all need reminding sometimes.

Ray Stear
Ray Stear
Posted at 21:51 on 3rd July 2008

Hi Andy,

I trust you have had a good day? I have had a day off today. By God, I needed it!.

Ray. 

Andy Edwards
Andy Edwards
Posted at 21:58 on 3rd July 2008

Hi Ray!

Hell of a day today. Early morning trip to Harrogate (one of my very favourite places) but no time to stop to take pictures, then up to Jarrow, back to Brandesburton and recently got home from Chesterfield. Tomorrows' schedule looks busy...Leeds for 6am, back to Holme on Spalding Moor, then off to Telford to collect and bring back to Newport (East Yorkshire) then 2 local Hull jobs before going to Catterick for a Leeds delivery. So I'll start 60 miles from home and finish there too!! Bet you enjoyed your day off!!

Ray Stear
Ray Stear
Posted at 22:02 on 3rd July 2008

Well Andy, I have done some walking today, but not approaching your mileage. you must be cream crackered!

I have been trying to tidy up this disaster area that I call my office. I made a start, realised that I did not have enough time, (Well, there are only so many days in a year arn't there?), then gave up. I am sitting amongst the debris now.   

Andy Edwards
Andy Edwards
Posted at 22:08 on 3rd July 2008
Excellent. After all Ray, it was your day 'off'!!
Paul HiltonPremier Member - Click for more info
Paul Hilton
Posted at 22:17 on 3rd July 2008
A thread that gives one pause for reflection on times past.
Andy Edwards
Andy Edwards
Posted at 22:20 on 3rd July 2008
Hi Paul, hope you are well today...thanks very much for the E-mails. Very interesting.