Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Ghosts/Spooky goings on

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Beth Austin
Beth Austin
quotePosted at 00:22 on 23rd March 2008
This is all very amusing and interesting. I have always believed in ghosts(or things not easily explained). Just because I can't see 'em doesn't mean they/it isn't there. I used to wish my brothers would disappear, but I was 4 yrs old at the time. I couldn''t make them disappear then, so I thought I didnt't have 'ghost powers'! LOL, and now people speak of stange happenings and I do believe it's possible. Good luck with the ghosts. But before I go...can you tell me...what do ghosts eat ?  LOL
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
L
L
quotePosted at 07:44 on 23rd March 2008
I believe in ghosts and spooky things, especially UFO's and anything that cant be explained, but I really dont know what ghosts eat lol sorry.
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 09:13 on 23rd March 2008

The packing boxes would be at the ready if it were my house Kelly!

Beth - Joined September 2007, 1 post! So it has to be a 'Welcome' to the very best website and forum on the net Beth! No doubt the fellow POE members will be on the trail shortly to welcome you to this great site. And sorry, I can't help you with their diet!

Beth Austin
Beth Austin
quotePosted at 13:00 on 23rd March 2008
Thank you for the warm welcome. I look forward to sharing with you and anticipate the input entered by all. I found this site accidentally and am so glad I did. Cheers All.
L
L
quotePosted at 21:31 on 27th March 2008
Hi Beth, sorry I forgot to welcome you Embarassed I know what ghosts eat now, Mr Google told me.....BOO-Berry Pie and Ghoul-ash Tongue out (thats terrible lol)
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 21:42 on 27th March 2008
Notice not even Peter has responded to that Lyn! Wonder why, frightened him off maybe? (Hopefully eh?) Where are you Peter? Thinking about it he's probably gone to get more headache tablets! 
L
L
quotePosted at 22:06 on 3rd April 2008

Must have really scared him Ron, he's not come back in lol

Anyone remember the eclipse of the sun in 1999?. It was really a weird and eerie feeling how the light changed and the birds were silent thinking it was night time, and the temperature really dropped! even the street lights came on...we took some photos, maybe i will post them on here when I find them, I didnt have a digi camera then but still looked ok.

Peter Evans
Peter Evans
quotePosted at 23:41 on 3rd April 2008

Just waiting to jump out and scare Ron. BOOOO.

Have you ever noticed? Children are open and see things we dont. They have imaginary friends that only they can see. (ghosts?). As they get older, and Mom and Dad keep telling them that, there is nobody there, they no longer see them. Animals see things we cant, but nobody tells them there is nothing there, so they still see things. When my little daughter died, she was only five, my mother said she saw her sitting on the stairs crying. But the dog used to go mad, whimpering and sitting there looking up the stairs. He never ventured up them though.

Beth Austin
Beth Austin
quotePosted at 23:48 on 3rd April 2008
Ah Peter they may no longer see these imaginary friends but as they get older they start hearing voices that arent there LOL...or is it the hearing aid buzzing?
Beth Austin
Beth Austin
quotePosted at 23:50 on 3rd April 2008
I do believe that animals, including birds etc can sense when things are not right. How many times have animals including birds etc started gathering or making sounds when we later find there is a major storm coming. Do they know this ? Is it instinct ?