Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Dalton-in-Furness Castle, Cumbria

Dalton-in-Furness

in the county of Cumbria

A picture of Totton

Totton

in the county of Hampshire

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Happy Friday!

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Diana Sinclair
Diana Sinclair
quotePosted at 18:38 on 4th April 2008

Happy Friday everyone.Smile

Has anybody got anything interesting planned for your evening or your weekend?

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Karen Pugh
Karen Pugh
quotePosted at 18:44 on 4th April 2008

Hi Diana

A bottle of wine tonight, drowning my sorrows because my dog died.

Iv'e got some museum projects to be on with, which will probably take me all weekend, i'm making child friendly gadgets with bits of wood.

Nothing that interesting i'm afraid

Karen

Sue H
Sue H
quotePosted at 18:55 on 4th April 2008

This weekend our church has a world wide conference, and now we have Directv we can watch it in the comfort of our home. I have invited my mother-in-law over both Saturday and Sunday. I have some good food planned too. On Saturday we will have Crab Cakes and potato salad, followed by Peaches and Cream Cheese Pie.  On Sunday I we make a Chunky Tomato Bisque with home made Mozzarella and Oregano Bread, followed by Angel Biscuits (like a scone in England) whipped cream and home made Ginger, Rhubarb and Raspberry Jam.

I love good food        !

SarahPremier Member - Click for more info
Sarah
quotePosted at 19:00 on 4th April 2008

Hi Diana (and a warm welcome to POE by the way Smile)  nothing exciting planned here I'm afraid, how about you?

Karen, so sorry to hear about your dog Cry  what was his/her name? and what breed was it?

Sarah
quotePosted at 19:05 on 4th April 2008
On 4th April 2008 18:55, Sue Herrera wrote:

followed by Angel Biscuits (like a scone in England) whipped cream and home made Ginger, Rhubarb and Raspberry Jam.

YUM! sounds delicious Sue Smile 
Karen Pugh
Karen Pugh
quotePosted at 19:19 on 4th April 2008

Hiya Sarah

She was called Meg, and she was 16 and she was so cute.  Her breed was Patterdale Terrier (black).  We had good times with her, she was crackers. 

I still keep looking for her, so I try to do something else to take my mind off her.  My house has never been so clean lol.

Karen

Diana Sinclair
Diana Sinclair
quotePosted at 19:39 on 4th April 2008

Karen, I am so sorry to hear about little Meg.  My heart goes out to you. Cry Pets really do become like family don't they?  I have an 11 year old cat named Merlin (To Ron and Peter, what else would you expect in Salem?) who I got when he was only 8 months old.  I keep telling him he has to live for at least 20 human years. When he goes I'll have to be sedated.

It's a bit soon now, but once you've gone through the grieving process, you might consider getting another pet?  It won't take the place of Meg but you'll be surprised at how quickly it will help you heal.

Do you have a picture of Meg that you can post?

Sue, can I come to your house for dinner this weekend? Laughing I promise to be good.  What church do you attend if I may ask?

Hi Sarah, and thank you for your warm welcome.  Actually since my beau and I have called it quits I am flying solo, so I don't really have anything special planned.  A friend of mine is in the process of moving so I might pop round just to see if there is anything I can do to help. Also, it's going to be a rainy weekend here, so I think part of the time may be spent in my favorite book shop's cafe drinking a latte and reading something wonderful!

Sarah
quotePosted at 19:40 on 4th April 2008
On 4th April 2008 19:19, Karen Pugh wrote:

Her breed was Patterdale Terrier (black).

Awww so cute Smile and a lovely name too.  I can only imagine the loss you must be feeling, but its good to hear you have so many fond memories of her, that will of course be with you forever.
Karen Pugh
Karen Pugh
quotePosted at 19:49 on 4th April 2008

Hi all

I have loads of pics of Meg, I will post a couple, she was cute and could be a bugger as well lol

Sarah
quotePosted at 20:14 on 4th April 2008
On 4th April 2008 19:39, Diana Sinclair wrote:

Also, it's going to be a rainy weekend here, so I think part of the time may be spent in my favorite book shop's cafe drinking a latte and reading something wonderful!

Sounds like a good idea to me! Smile