Hythe

a Seaside Town in the county of Kent

Christchurch Priory, Christchurch, Dorset

Christchurch

a Seaside Town in the county of Dorset

Early Morning.

Ellesmere

in the county of Shropshire

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Good Day "39"

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Richard Sellers
Richard Sellers
Posted at 19:01 on 11th April 2013
Hope this finds all sorted and pear shaped !!
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 19:04 on 11th April 2013
Evening Richard--hows the snowSmile??
Richard Sellers
Richard Sellers
Posted at 19:41 on 11th April 2013

Still lingering about,,How are things your way?

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 19:45 on 11th April 2013
Spring is round the corner   "hope"  then a nice Summer.--we aint had one for quite a while now.Frown
Richard Sellers
Richard Sellers
Posted at 21:59 on 11th April 2013

we have no leaves on tree's...lol wont see em for weeks !!!

And a good night to all.

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 22:28 on 11th April 2013

Hubby came home last night with an metal and an certificate and with an few words to the effect...thank you for taking your time and your life to perserve the freedoms we so enjoy in the country..Oregon State Verterans. Named.. and dated... and numbered.

I went an saw the new doggie early this morning...just bought her an toy...yes, grandmothers never forget even the little furry ones.

Peggy..sorry you ran out of your signs...I always liked the one up at James Gilliliands Ranch...UFO "retreat house" also...he cals it an Sancturary..or did.  Lives at Trout Lake, Washington. While doing some history last night...went through an tour at this web site in England...http:www.davidjatwood.com/uploads/Sanderstead_Surry_England.pdf.I think he said your could get there typing in "Sanderstead Parish Church" also. yes, we are having computer problems over here also...sissy comes in tonight to help one of their friends since last night also. I best get going...I'm presently cooking dinner ahead of time. Pork cutlets/steamed brocolli/bisuits I think should do it. Talk later on.

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 02:04 on 12th April 2013

Dinner now over with...Ok...James Gilliand's main "house" use to be an old trussel bridge..it was there when he bought the place I guess...someone but on an roof...and large deck the length of it....and it's no small bridge people. then he added two lofts on each end and an bridge length greenhouse on the south side. He says he's made contact with the aleins..and that he now flies around with them occasionally also. He's an book author..use to live in California before an near death type expereince and was contacted and guided into founding his sancutuary. He has held meetings and affiars up there. I first learned abou thim from "Spirit-web" when that website was on the net. We would talk about hsi area...and he said to come up sometime and look around....so I did...but not without holding my breathe when some guy on I-84 got out and let his dog out of th eback seat of whom ran across my side of the freeway..while I was going about 70 mph...I brought the truck back under control and not hit the diving rail in the road, but it wasn't easy. James had bought this property from what looked like so hippy types at the time. It had beside the brdige house...and smaller original house with an pyramidon top of it as in an room. When I was there he was re-doing this area to house guests for his siminars. this place sets down below Mt. Adams...and is just east an few miles from Trout Lake "village" I guess youwould call it...school, market, gas station, and few small eateries. Old time Native Americans likethe pristine are also. With his dealings with his UFO's came the Government I guess you know....they hasseled him for an time, trying to close it all down so he couldn't expand his surroundings....he kind of left it for an while and went into radio station work in Florida...then came back...added on an huge warehouse....had an pond there at one time...and that's about where I left offwith him. I looked over his UFO data though...it looks authenic...and UFOmagazine came out with thier scientists and did biology work on some of his surroundings. He's had an time trying to convince others he's not wacko inthose early days. We both use to talk to Kent Steadman when he was alive and keep in reports of our area's for strange happenings. He kind of left me to my own devices with his house keeper when I was there as he had to go into town and get some lumber...or Hood River across the Columbia River. I wasabout to tell this lady the near accident on the way up there....when she pointed out to me "eagles" flyin gin circles in the distance as I was about to leave for the day...."sign" of an safe journey. I was just incrediably beautiful there. Air is pristine clean....and not to far from his house one of the streams coming off Mt. Adams flows by in an kind of rapids...makes this all the more pretty. But they have cold snowy winters....and hot summer....and lots of ligthening sometimes. He feels they live in some kind of protective "vortex' where he's at also. One reason the UFO sightings. It's been quite an while since I have been up there...he travels all over the world at times and it's hard to see him at times. He has an web site....and invites all to come up and stay at night and watch the ufo's buzz around int he sky....he's written several books and belongs to esceti...UFO organization to document their sightings. His housekeeper maybe an "ET"...she has that kind of look about her...but not that of an "grey" as they call them...just kind of outter worldly though. They sometimes were doing Yoga and meditations up there also. But he has this huge painted sign at his driveway that is extraordinarily beautiful. Peggy would approve.

Hubby leaves tonight for "Round Table"..so this makes night three he hasn't been here.I hope he doesn't have an weekend Scout ooutting to go to also.To much of this an it irks me...and when he is at home, he's got an ton of stuff I need help doing also. He hasn't been as active as in the past though...that helps...as use to be here maybe but one day/night out of two weeks at times.I go for now...kind of joint stiffness tonight in ways. Drinking my tea also...just thought you'd like to know..... Talk later on!  You all may get back now to your game called "paste and post" with the picture collection.

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 10:23 on 12th April 2013
Good Morning to you all --hope you are having a nice day.Smile
Peggy Cannell
Peggy Cannell
Posted at 11:50 on 12th April 2013
I am so pleased Roy Jackson has been able to get out wih his camera again I have missed his pictures including the wildlife.
rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 12:31 on 12th April 2013
Roy has some lovely photos, I was looking at the camera he uses and I'm wondering if it's about time I upgraded my £15 eBay purchase to a better camera, I've clocked up just over 9000 photos since I got it, I might let it get to it's 10000 anniversary then have a think.