Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

A picture of Humberston

Humberston

in the county of Lincolnshire

In the Botanic Gardens

Ventnor

in the county of Isle of Wight

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Good Day "53"

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 22:17 on 26th April 2014
It's been OK here too. Got mums fence painted, much as we hate doing that too Frown
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Dave John
Dave John
Posted at 22:24 on 26th April 2014
Had to do the grass this weekend, about 3 inches high and away next 2 weekends so shudder to think what it would be like in another 2 weeks !! 
Vince Hawthorn
Vince Hawthorn
Posted at 23:25 on 26th April 2014

As I said before- I do not own a single blade of grass so I am pleased to say no more mowing. Half the garden is covered by a carpet of the hedging that has come over the wall from the pavement edging , down the wall our side and now creeping across the garden- we get little white flowers on it soon and berries in the autumn.

Still trying to sort out the extra five foot of garden we now have now that next door has had the conifer hedge removed and a posh fence put up. 

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 02:46 on 27th April 2014

We don't have much grass either...backyard is mostly an path around flower beds..front yard isn't all the big any more either due to flowers and lawn furniture....My..it was an busy day today...guys took the empty cycling and got $47..they split it and the grandson uses his money to pay for school lunches...then they strung up my green beans...then they went to the store an bought the deck stain so I can do that next week...and on the computer...took an bath and an short nap...and he just took off to party at the bowling alley for Mariah's birthday. She' s got an cousin and an grifriend staying the night.  

lay an rug over it...made lunch and dinner for the guys, hubby an I moved an picnic table in front of the garage, so it can be stained now and we took the lawn swing off the porch so it can be stained, and loaded up my car trunk with stuff to take to the Goodwill from in the garage also. Need to go grocery shopping now. 5 corridor also....like 25 at an time.. mostly in Washington State to Canada. 

5 Freeway...and again the texting is gone just now..big UFO sighting...and tomarrow the Radiation hits the west coast ftom the Japan nuke reactor also. People don' t know what to think as to our safety over at the coast with this going on. All next week will be sunny by Tuesday...with Wednesday or Thursday hitting 80 degrees possibly, first time this year and since last summer/fall. So I expect to be busy next week. It's hard for me to say anything with this kind of posting problem....so far, it's only been here at this web site.  

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 09:54 on 27th April 2014
Good Morning to all on this bright Sunday Morning.Smile
Pat Trout
Pat Trout
Posted at 10:54 on 27th April 2014
its pouring down here James.  hopefully we shall go out a bit later though,  We do like to get out somewhere every day,
rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 11:53 on 27th April 2014
Good morning, it's not a bad one here, a bit overcast but no rain Smile
James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 12:58 on 27th April 2014
Good Afternoon just on for a spell--still sunny here.Smile
Pat Trout
Pat Trout
Posted at 15:57 on 27th April 2014
Still raining hard here, went to Taunton for an hour, but i hate shops, we over did it and spent £3 in the Pound shop,
rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 16:22 on 27th April 2014

Oh Pat, that is really over the top £3 in the pound shop, now that is pushing the boat out Laughing

I hate shops too Frown

At least it's still dry here, been for a short walk but it is far from warm.