Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Up and away

Portsmouth

in the county of Hampshire

Chipping Ongar Main Street, Essex

Chipping Ongar

in the county of Essex

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Good Day "53"

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 20:42 on 1st May 2014
Evening Ron, nice to see you Smile
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 21:58 on 1st May 2014
Evening all Smile
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 01:47 on 2nd May 2014

DA!.....finished the picnic table and the decking today...haven't gotten to the balcony as yet, but it haas some issues to get resolved also. My hubby wanted to know if I wanted to be picked up for the Track meet for my grandson...and I didn' tknow how long the painting would take...I got it finsished just after 4 pm, and by then he most likely was on the road.  Decking looks so nice though...hope it stays like that for some time. 

The bee's were out this morning and I swear one wanted to have anchat with me, it went over and sat on the end post to the railing and it didn' t move unless I wanted to paint, in which it got up and buzzed all around me.. if I sat down...so did it...on the railing post. I finally gave up and went inside to do something else. It was gone by the time I got back out there...but the sister in-law walked over to visit this afternoon with her doggie. Whom had an blast in my backyard, not only was Riley's dog out there on the other side of the fence, but the fountain was running and the grass green and cool..she rolled around all over in my grass, sniffed out the herb garden. I told my sister in-law she can probably expect her to sleep all afternoon...I took them home, to hot for them to walk on the payment...got to 88 degrees and we broke all kinds of records today again...change of weather incoming....Florida and thier 19 inches of rain in 24 hours is having issues over that one.  I go for now and try to get this brown paint off me in the bathtub. Have an good evening.

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 06:36 on 2nd May 2014
On 1st May 2014 20:42, rustyruth wrote:
Evening Ron, nice to see you Smile

Thanks Ruth....I'm always about, just don't always have the time to get more involved, but thanks to you and others the forum keeps on running.

Thank you all...

rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 11:25 on 2nd May 2014
Morning everyone, weather a bit better today. James will be in Spain by now soaking up the Mediterranean sun - well hopefully. Enjoy yourself James Smile
rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 15:12 on 2nd May 2014

Afternoon John, all is OK in the White Rose County how about The Garden of England ?

Pat Trout
Pat Trout
Posted at 15:13 on 2nd May 2014

Good afternoon everyone,

Just come back form seeing our Youngest Granddaughter all dressed up for her School Prom,all the students arrive in different Vehicles which is nice but must cost a fortune, 

rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 15:49 on 2nd May 2014
Good afternoon Pat, these Proms always look very expensive, I remember when I left school there was just a disco and you could wear what you wanted - jeans and T shirt being the norm Smile
Pat Trout
Pat Trout
Posted at 16:07 on 2nd May 2014

We never had anything when we left Ruth only a goodbye from yuor friends, then it was home a week before starting work

Very cold here today

rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 16:41 on 2nd May 2014
It's not so warm here Pat, dry and sunny but cold.