Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

VIEW ACROSS THE PARK AREA TO THE AMUSEMENTS

Leysdown-on-Sea

in the county of Kent

Kynance Cove

Kynance Cove

in the county of Cornwall

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Good Day "56"

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 22:54 on 25th August 2014
REv. John Hales...getting some unwanted help in the posting.
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 09:56 on 26th August 2014
Good Morning to all hope all is well especially to those with the navaho red houses.Smile
rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 15:43 on 26th August 2014
Afternoon everyone. We didn't get to Ribchester but we went to the Yorkshire Sculpture Park instead. Talk about extremes I was supposed to be photographing 2000 year old ruins, instead I got modern art. I think I know which I much prefer. I don't get modern art at all Undecided
James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 17:06 on 26th August 2014
Good Afternoon/Evening --had a lazy one to-day --all ok??Smile
Pat Trout
Pat Trout
Posted at 18:15 on 26th August 2014

Good evening. hasn't stopped raining all day .

Bern Had his Injection in his knee , but was told it will get worse for the next two days before it works, but we know there is only one cure,

rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 18:58 on 26th August 2014

Evening everyone.

Hope the injection helps Pat. It started off dull and damp this morning but by lunchtime the sun had come out and it's still with us, a nice cloudless sky at the moment.  

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 00:33 on 27th August 2014

I hope we get some rain and California desparately needs it..it maytake an rendering from God before those people are "released" to get some rain... and by golly they just had another 3.9 quake in "wino" country (Napa Valley) We need it up here also, Sunset Park has an nice walking path but even with it down..there remnants of duck doo-doo along the asphalt path...they been out there here recently thatching the grass to replant it at the soccer field.... Everything at my house is now 50 per cent dead for the expense of paying for ever thing. I worked hard on it all last Spring also..I should of had an lovely garden and did not, it's looking rather midocur....I don' t mean the family of Connie lovely either. We have in the area been trying to up-grade ..to help keep our resale values up to the times.. It is ungodly hot out there today, with air pollution making the sky look dirty yellow blue...and kind of smudgy/hazy..though there is not an cloud in the sky. I blew my diet really bad last night on meat loaf and learned an valuable lesson...I could of had the same food in an Lean Cusine dinner and been done with it,and stayed on program... but I kept going back once I got that taste in my mouth for more meatloaf...to the tune of 2 pounds I gained back...of the three I lost recently. Sarah did my blood glucose for me this morning...it's down to 197...normal is 80 to 120. It was 308 last week. Read like an alchoholic's would. God must of decided to pay American Canyon, California an visit in my behalf maybe? He hasn't exactly stopped as yet either. Jack Coles says he's seeing an "precursor" quake event going on with the 6 mag...not the main event. I guess time witll tell. Other then that, I'm in England with the Hobson family...and some kind of old time pub in Suffolk Co., called the "White Lion Inn".it dates back to known 1618...it's on your way to Sutton Hoo.....What was wrong with King Henry's VI health that his mother took over Wimborne Manor ..as he was educated at the college there...to be near him....and do they ever let you see the Manor house blueprints if they have been in ruines over the years?..or do they exist.... if they were privately built. Just wondering.My Hobson varriant is there as an grammar teacher, beforr it all kinds of blows up from Henry VIII's problems with his divorce from Catherine of Aragon.  People look deeply unhappy from it all as the records go to say. I agree, she was to old for him, so why didn't he do like they use to do and just posion her and be done with her...I mean it's been going on to Royalty for centuries. You know how many people he had murdered because he didn't...quite an few. Crazy how things turn out at times. It's sad thing have to turn to that also. By old time rituals he could of done that and gotten away with it. As long as they don't defile the body physically. I go for now and try to repair my body from being defiled by meat loaf...cause this diet is to me, an pain in the Royal "end" to put up with anyway.

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 09:28 on 27th August 2014
Good Morning to all--have a nice day.Smile
rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 12:11 on 27th August 2014
Good afternoon everyone, hope you are all well Smile
James Prescott