Athelhampton

in the county of Dorset

Hunstanton, Norfolk

Hunstanton

a Seaside Town in the county of Norfolk

Storm over Portland, Weymouth, Dorset

Portland

a Seaside Town in the county of Dorset

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Good Day "56"

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 13:44 on 27th August 2014
Hi James, all is fine over here, I'm just getting a few things sorted out for our trip to Cornwall on Monday Smile You OK over there ?
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 13:47 on 27th August 2014
Yes it is -got a day to myself  the boss has gone for a day out with a friend--bored to tearsSmile  Cornwall eh--i like Cornwall.
Pat Trout
Pat Trout
Posted at 14:11 on 27th August 2014

It has been wet here all day so far, really grumpy weather.

hope its better tomorrow 

rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 14:26 on 27th August 2014
Afternoon Pat. I think I've seen that the weather is due to pick up next week in the SW. I do hope so Smile
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 01:15 on 28th August 2014

I talked to some Navaho's recently....long time ago they gave me and my son an blessing...I've read an story about how they dragged them all through the SW before they finally gave up on them, they always did that and then after that killed everthing and destroyed anything theymight have to eat to give them flour...I call it "wall paper paste" for nourishment...that is if they didn't incarcinate their children off to church schools where if they made it through the rapes and abusethey could grow up remembering who thier parents were. I have documents where our Govt, incouraged to give them "alcohol" because an drunk Indian was more sanctioned to be shot for no reason other then they existed...most often in poverty also. So is if the the sheriff walked through town in the middle of the night and saw an drunk indian on the ground by an building...no problem...just kill him... have his body hauled off and dumped...say he made an rukus, even if he was unconsious at the time. David went down to them and with an group of other men, gave this girfriend of his..thier family for the first time in their life "refrigeration" ...and solar panel hook up to run an small TV set...and an cell phone...and canned food for the winter....this was only about 5 years ago maybe. David ran an lodge up in Canada, carrying an PHD for family issues as an medical doctor and in Native American Learning and Arts as an culture. He was simply taken a back that in today's world people could be living so primitive and without. He would often come in an share knowlege with us as to living off the land for survival if needed.

It was 92 degrees here yesterday..it's 88 right now...and it's hot and I have no choice but to walk some more tonight.  The diet is now an struggle to me. I'm tired from walking and charting and taking radings and medications. 

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 11:16 on 28th August 2014
Good Morning to all who are aroundSmile
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 13:23 on 28th August 2014
Hi James and all POEsters...
James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 13:28 on 28th August 2014
Good Afternoon Ron --you ok to-day??Smile
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 14:37 on 28th August 2014
I'm okay every day James....it's the others! lol
rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 16:13 on 28th August 2014
Afternoon everyone, it's been sunny all day here. Been busy trailing mother round the shops before we go away on Monday. You'd think by the amount of shopping that we were going for 6 months. Plus she's organised one of the girls to take her whilst we're away.