Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

River Avon, Bath, Somerset.

Bath

a Historic City in the county of Somerset

St Michael's Mount, Marazion, Cornwall - April 2004

Marazion

a Seaside Town in the county of Cornwall

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Good Day "60"

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Pat Trout
Pat Trout
Posted at 16:48 on 4th February 2015

Good Afternoon.

We went to Sidmouth, it was lovely walking along the front in the sunshine, nearly ran out of time for the Car park, so didn't   have time get a coat, went back to Axminster , where i found one , but i really must lose some weight especially on my Stomach . Like you Ruth i cannot understand people who go to everyshop , that is good though you take your mum,

Have a good evening 

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 17:56 on 4th February 2015
Glad you got your coat Pat, when you said Axminster I wondered if you'd ended up buying a new carpet instead Laughing
Vince Hawthorn
Vince Hawthorn
Posted at 18:36 on 4th February 2015

Evening All, hope is all well and apologies for being AWOL yesterday- the little lights on the router kept going the wrong colour and we were cut off from the world. And as for today ! Well so much for a day off, appointment this morning for one of us ans then--  THE DENTIST Frown for all of us.

rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 19:41 on 4th February 2015

Oh no, did everything go OK at the dentists ? We're due this month too for our 6 monthly prod and poke.

Our router lights are blue, if they go orange then it's a sign of trouble, usually the three pin re-boot works. It is quite elderly though and I'm wondering how much longer it will last, if we set everything going it has to cope with 7 pieces of equipment, not suprised it has its moments Smile

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 20:23 on 4th February 2015

Good Evening to all --a bit chilly out.

Vimce i had my check up last week and touch wood Smilenothing needed doing so 6 months grace now.Wink

rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 20:48 on 4th February 2015
Good evening James, a lot chilly here. It's very rare we seem to need anything doing James, just a quick wash and brush up.
Vince Hawthorn
Vince Hawthorn
Posted at 21:05 on 4th February 2015

Greetings once again.

I do not like the clean up bit and had to wear green glasses whilst being done but x-rays all clear.  Got to go back next week to tidy up some splinter on a tooth that is all filling and virtually nothing of the original- been like that for donkeys years. That is if I do not have to cancel as Lis has to start nero- physiotherapy soon. 

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 23:00 on 4th February 2015

Good afternoon...I've done my walk today..as I lost weight I found an whole bunch of coats I had from the past..I won' t need any new clothes until Spring and into summer right now. Which is what it seems like these days. I went out this morning, the peach tree is crowning in white buds...Feb 3rd should be in April for doing this.

I just got back from London..where I watched on International House Hunters thsi young couple from New York pick out an condo to live in..they seemed happy despite the to little bedrooms, we have that problem also. Year the houses were built I guess...they all had small bedrooms.

Got through King Authur's wedding, he's having problems, at the Druid ritual of "Beltane"...his virgin sister was given to him for "fertilty" rites and he, an virgin f also....finds out who he just copulated with. But she just about lost her virginity earlier to Lancelot. Well "aurthur" swore he'd love his sister "forever" having been the "first".... and now he's married...with his new bride looking over "Lancelot" mersmized by his appearance just being around him...and so far unable to concieve an child with "Aurthur"...Morgaine had "Aurthur's" child, an son, from the Beltane ritual, but doesn't know it yet. Somehow, things are an prorverbal spiritual mess shall we say. But in comes sister... and their mother.. to try to help things out.. royal family lineage of the high priestess of the Island of Avalon. I think they are going to see if they can marry Lancelot off to Authur's sister...and things will straighten themselves out better...even if they have to use an little "magic" enroute to get there.

We have an massive "pineapple express" headed for California going northward the next four days. That's our term for an tropical storm coming over by way of Hawaii. I am seeing an little "cog wheel" on my posting...started in with trying to post to Thoth over in earthboppin just an bit ago..wiped out my entire posting to him. Anyway...we will have 2 inches of rain projected here in Portland, and in some places up to 10 inches across California and north of Seattle and as it swings down along the Rocky Mts. to go easterward....18 inches of rain in places of Idaho and Nevada.  We are setting records this year...no rain what so ever for California the month of January(unheard of until now)...6 feet of snow last week Boston to New York..snow pack at Mt. Hood at 25 per cent level so far this year...all our bushes and bulbs are pushing up out of the ground and breaking buds to early this year...because it's to warm temperatures... as well as to little moisture..and then "whammy" we get it all at once in four days time. I don't knwo who the weatherman is arranging for this, but maybe they should give the job up to someone knows what "normal" is?

Sorry to hear about the mother problem (Sarah) with the Cancer, but my neighbor in stage 4 of Cancer just went into remission about an month ago. I checked out William and Kate...she's to thin right now I think...baby #2 due early April.  Unless she gains an bit...I hope they keep an good eye and "take the baby" if it's going to be as big as "George" was when he was born...with her so thin right now...tell her "Shirley" is the one needs to be thinner right now...being "Me"...she can work at losing after the baby.... along with me if she'd like...if she even has to then. She's lucky beign so tall as she is, and I look to William to help her and Prince Harry also. She can be there someday to help his wife possibly., when and if he marries. I go for now...as the day has went quickly today so far. 

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 23:10 on 4th February 2015

Thoth and I do considerable talking about things spiitual..he is very knowledgable...and his showing up recently means something isn't according to what it should be...or to say it..mankind has messed up again...with what they want ....that most likely isn't any good to begin with. Paul is over in Hawaii with "Stoner Chris" if he's still there now also...with his dad. I'd have to explain more about "Thoth" for you to understand his help...but not right now.  I feel this need to continue my winter book writing these days.   

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 08:09 on 5th February 2015
Hi to all POEsters...