Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Monkey Chest, Portreath

Portreath

a Seaside Town in the county of Cornwall

Taken in Greenwich, standing by the Observatory looking down over the hill.

Greenwich

in the county of Greater London

St.Johns Church, Danbury, Essex

Danbury

in the county of Essex

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Good Day "60"

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 09:28 on 5th February 2015
Good Morning to all who are awake--have a nice daySmile
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 12:09 on 5th February 2015

Good afternoon everyone, it's a chilly one here today.

Pat Trout
Pat Trout
Posted at 16:09 on 5th February 2015
Good afternoon, very very cold here. been out to lunch with our walking Mate john &Wife. which was very nice, as we were on the Somerset/Devon border. all the police came in for lunch  about 12 of them . so had to behave ourselves>>.
rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 18:07 on 5th February 2015
Pat, when we get 12 Police Officers together having lunch around here, it means they're taking a break from searching for bodies on the moors or in the many reservoirs. It's a regular occurrence round here, these moors are a dumping ground for corpses. They turn up from all over the county.
James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 19:03 on 5th February 2015
Good Evening to all --had an easy day to-day but managed to get two appointments in -out early back early all sorted.just wait for results now
rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 19:21 on 5th February 2015
Was one your knee ?
James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 19:30 on 5th February 2015

Yes Ruth--i had an appointment on tuesday "gp" next thing is a date with a consultant  hopefully soon-had the x-rays this morning.Smile

rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 19:48 on 5th February 2015
Let's hope it's something that can be sorted successfully, Bern seems to be doing very well after his op.
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 20:07 on 5th February 2015

Getting time to change the thread perhaps?.....rain came in but so far not as heavy as they said it would be. Went out to see my Gkids, as we have to cross two small creeks..thought it best see them if I don't go out because of the rain...grandaughter said she wanted to come in this weekend to stay with grandma maybe.  Boys and I got into an card game, I won the first one but they ganged up on me in the second one, played diabotically wicked also...but it made the game "wild" to say the least.I took them out some chicken tenders, fresh veggies, warm french bread, and an fresh Strawberry cake and chocolate eclairs.  Dad an mom were not home as they were getting their taxes paid for last year...they broke even more or less which means no nothing extra for them this year. My son looked so tired and weary also. She said he'd been up since 5:30 am then and it was 8 pm...and they hadn't had dinner except what I took to them for snacking on. Seh started work today and is going to try to do her college credits in-between lunch hours...and after work. So here we go again, but I must say, not finishing off what little she needs to get her credits in see'sher lose the object of going to school for three years as it is. She shouldn't have to much time left to finsish up. I was glad to see Obama allow the ocmmunity colleges to give graduating students two more free years of education if they keep their grades up...high school alone isn't enough education these days. Igo for now..maybe see you all in an new thread for the month of Feb 2015? 

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 06:54 on 6th February 2015

I am throughly disgusted tonight trying to do History..I can't find the links I had with indepth information about Rochester church, and whose buried in it..or the people that lived there during Charles Dickens era..templar knights at the Hospilier back then near by.. I can't find the "Fisher King" that was born in Switzerland either ..I have notes on five differernt stories of the Holy GRail family now...instead of two main ones..all the names are spelled differently also. I need the roster of the people buried in Canterbury Cathederal also. Better pictures on line, but less indepth history on everything this year. Only one thing comes up in much of the history..King Henry VIII destroyed it. Hum. One can't write on the past, if it's not in the present data bank of history. What is written is maybe six different links with the same short and cut dry history less then an page long. By next generation we should pretty well forget there ever was an "Jesus" you know at this rate. It's all over also, this kind of let's make money first and how can we control it all scenario. I guess I go to bed early tonight.