Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Half-timbered shops in Leominster, Herefordshire

Leominster

in the county of Herefordshire

Brixham, Devon

Brixham

a Seaside Town in the county of Devon

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Good Day "61"

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 11:52 on 19th February 2015
Good morning everyone, it's wet and windy here today Frown
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Pat Trout
Pat Trout
Posted at 18:01 on 19th February 2015
Still very wet here, went for our lunch which was nice, except its like Bern said it reminded you of a Cattle shed it was so crowded, also saw eight other people from Chard, there, its right out into the Country,
rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 18:39 on 19th February 2015

Sounds like everyone headed indoors for lunch because of the weather Pat. It's still awful here, wet and miserable, I've started with a cold as well, I put that down to sitting in the doctors waiting room for over an hour last week waiting for my mum. I knew I should have sat outside away from all the people coughing and spluttering.

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 18:44 on 19th February 2015
Good Evening --no spluttering here Ruth--only achesSmile
rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 20:34 on 19th February 2015
Good evening James, doctors surgeries, I don't know, the only time I go near them is with mum, no matter what precautions I take I always end up with something. I watched 9 out of 10 people walk in and totally ignore the hand gel, it isn't as if the signs aren't big enough.
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 22:00 on 19th February 2015

Ah, did you guys listen to" coastocoast" last night...first they talked about Marylin Monroe's death and then Princess Diana's...bottom line to both of them was the doctor's they had allowed it.  Both cases might of been an "inside" job. AS far as this person was concerned...they wewre both murdered. See, I agree...they killed my dad and mother also...bad medical care. As to Marylin...they said she took an over dose of her medications...they said was inpossible to have killed her, and they found out she had been shot with an needle three different places and given an enema of some kind that was drug induced...but what finally did her in was the heart needle her doctor but into her trying to make like he knew what he was doing...up until then she might of been saved.  Sounds like Micheal Jackson doesn't it.  Diana they said what killed her was waiting for one hour before they took her to the hospital...she was not dead either...but some funny business going on, such as that night her seat belt failed...she had just days before said her husband was trying to kill her...and Dodie..her boyfriend's father says its not out of the question to him...they also said she may of been pregnant at the time. But the other information coming out on these deaths has much to say also...such as an brilliant light shined into Diana's driver face to cause him to drive into the bridge column...and the fact this guy has found three people that said they saw Robert Kennedy's bodyguard shoot him standing behind him...and he showed up that afternoon with two fo his body guards to Marylin's house, when he was suppose to be with his wife and family in San Francisco...not Los Angelas. Maybe thsi is the way people go, but its getting really bad these days.I think it's the Governments behind it in the FBI..the CIA...and M16....and they say that also. I know people don't like whistle blowers...but take an look at Reddit.com and the several pictures of Dick Chaney manhandling other people.

I have this funny feeling it's going to be an "dirty" time at the elections coming up. No one wants Jeb Bush to run for President...but they think th epublic will have him crammed down thier proveberial throats by next year. Right now they don' t hate him though...we will see what 2016 brings.

My hubby just got an jury duty summons...the busiest time of the year for him, as they are into shipping out nursery stock...and he's the Inventory Control Manager for the company...it has several divisions you know. Plus they are supposedly setting up his eye cataract surgery sometime between now and 2 months from now at the Veterans Hospital.  Bad timing.

I haven't written much..but on my genealogy work, but Mary Young asked us to write her in the web site recently....and gave us all her address and same for Judy in Washington...they should be going into court on "Suing" the state of Washington for inadequate fire fighting policies on the fire that took out their town last summer. Things are really moving along as they say. I sent Mary twosmall cooking books...mostly on making one's own spices...and low calorie meats and condiments....and to Judy went four pages of an Straw Bale house built in Vermont...the floor plans and how the people that did most of it....themselves and the ideas they used to reduce the cost of it... and the aftermath of what they felt they should of done differently. 

I just watched my little squirrel fall down to an lower branch out the window, swing around it an couple of times, catch himself... and went down the branch like he should of "un-hurt". Hum...pretty agile little critter. Not raining now, but suppose to lightly by tonight. I've already done an bit of walking, thinking of tackling the garage cleaning from the Holidays..and get the stuff stored better until next year. Hubby brought home last night boxes of candy taller then he is for an Boy Scout Candy Sale. He's going to be kept busy one way for the others. Talk to you all later on. 

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 09:22 on 20th February 2015
Good Morning to all who aare around--enjoy the daySmile
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 12:53 on 20th February 2015

Interesting post again Shirley and have to say that I have heard some of these suggestions previously also.

Hi to all POEsters...

rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 13:30 on 20th February 2015
Good afternoon everyone, it's fine here at the moment, overcast, but no rain yet.
Pat Trout
Pat Trout
Posted at 16:21 on 20th February 2015

Good afternoon, it has been a lovely day here,

Have a good weekend