Over 140,000 photos of England.
17,000+ Members
Click here to join the community
Pictures of England

Exploring the most Picturesque & Historic parts of England..

Good Day "64"

sk lawson
sk lawson
quotePosted at 05:08 on 20th March 2017

I'm back but not finding any thnig nice to report about tonight...the flooding in Peru...just something unreal, watching an cow trying to save itself...an lady...over in earthboppin.net in video's....at least all the rain in the dessert is sending out an bumpter crop of wild flowers this year. One on the video's they posted about the landslides an flash flooding going on...there's an part of showing what looks like every dog in town one step ahead of the water that comes down the street. Jim Berkland, if he were still alive would of been interested in it...as he fetl animals have an lot to say about where to go for safety and when.

I walked an bit today..down the side of one whole street. Felt it later on also, seem so very weak these days...I guess it's because of the laying to much going on...started taking an nerve tonic the manager at "Natural Grocers" recommended some time back.  Keep that up until I run ou tof it.

Kids got back from thier ATV weekend over at the coast. They have Spring Break in an week and come to find out all of them have jobs and can' t go anywhere then. So I'm taking over my Spring Bulbs I bought last fall and we plant flowers one day. All kind fo pretty ones.

I go for now and rest some...it was an long day again. Took Easter things out to the kid's house today also. Talk later on...nice weather today also. Everyone enjoyed the sunshine.

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
sk lawson
sk lawson
quotePosted at 02:00 on 21st March 2017

Good evening..stayed up late last night as my spirit guide "jaguar" was wanting me to attend to some spiriual lessons on alchemey...what I  found out is that my " true nature"
contains one-third of the base metals that make Gold....so it was with this understanding, I have to get my Iron/mercury/sulphur/and salt more in ailgnment if I want to be healthier maybe. Since Gold makes the body immortal and free of all disease problems...I have much to gain from this understanding. What I really need maybe and Gold bar made into an loolipop fo rme to lick..laughs* That's go tto be easier then some of the dieting and walking I am doing. I think the nerve medication is helping, but the walking throws me into very tender muscles in my legs. It started raining also, in an south to north jet stream. But I might need the day off tomarrow anyway. So, make this short and go lay down an bit perhaps...talk later on.Dinner tonight was chicken tenderlions with gravy, dab of freshSpring greens with thousand island dressing, sweet potato with sugar free maple syrup, and steamed veggies and an piece of coconut cake with fresh raspberries in an bit of raspberry liquor and stevia sweetner That's what my hubby had, I had couple bits of chicken, steamed veggies and half the size of cake he ate and just finished off with some spicey tea. Now I go for now..have an good day!.

sk lawson
sk lawson
quotePosted at 05:54 on 22nd March 2017

Good evening everyone......I see on the net the excellant father Prince William is being to his son, by talking to him at his level...something he was told to do also. Yes, i treminds me the Montessori" method that I sent my son for two years...and they had kids at that age tha tcould make thier beds in the morning...of course the bed was on the carpet and the bedding was an comforter...but compared to other kids...these kids did spectacular things at their young age.

Even the public teacher couldn't aprehend them and failed them in many ways in public school. To be an montessori teacher you have to have an public school liscense to teach and then go and take 2 more years of Momtessori teaching besides that. Most the students in their classes have parents that never send them to public schools, they are taught "Privately" and many from all around the earth also. They basicaly self- teach themselves. They chose an task of thier liking and are shown the proper way to do it, and work at it, until they are comforatble they know the task and then move on to something else. The little kids by the time they make it to an montessori class room are often taking their computers apart and putttin gthem back together again. But under kindergarden, they place emphasis in living in an house...and things needed done there correctly, like opening and shutting drawers, carrying water without spilling it, setting the table for lunch, helping with clean up after meals. Picking up clothes on the floor....though I imagine many of these things the Royals have an housekeeper do for them daily. 

When they get older, they learn about the earth with this special map...it has things on it that make it very unusal..rather they say on an map..this is an "lake" it will be in three dimension so they can go to the lake and feel iit's depth and features, note it's coloring, notice how to determine how big it is also....same goes for mountains, hills, vallleys, rivers. volcanoes, and plateau's. Ths is where they will learn to follow water downhill if they should get lost. Mostly though stop and sit down where your at.... to be found by others. Though they are taught for the most part, never leave your parents side. They also will go into climate  and changes also.Seasons of the year...this probably they will be 4 or 5 years old...they are not pushed...as said they self-teach themselves when ready. The teacher is thier "guide" to what they want to learn. The the moon, stars, and animals. At thsi stage they will start introducing mathematics to them also. Meausurements...and they do an lot of cooking in learning it. Just all kinds of things they learn. When I had to send my son to public school, as this is anot in-expensive schooling.....they told me he was two years ahead for his age, and several years ahead on his understanding his world he lives in. But he got an man teacher(Robert)....and he had an problem....this teacher was "traditional"...kids sit there and say nothing until asked, they raise thier hands and do explictly as told. He much disliked my son's getting up to go get his school books as he was taught to do in montessori, and he would interrupt hsi teacher if he had an question...and it go tto where he was repremanded more the taught anything...so we took him out of his class....and that was the start ofhis teachers pegging us and him into an trouble maker....I was so sorry I didn' t leave him in Montssori classes. When he talked out of hand, instead of asking him what he wanted, he got an "pink" slip"...so many pink slips yousit in the principal's office....need I say more.  Three years down the line he was falling behind in school because they would set him out of the classroom for disturbing it. You know, by the time my son was 10 years old, he had travelled the entire United Sates toruing most all it's historical areas an museums...including WAshington D. C. But thsi is an little town that never dreamed past what someone told them to dream. Later on the city would incorporate the Montessori method into all the kindgarten teaching.....but for us.... it was to late. Now you know why some kids make it and others don't ...it's all in what they are allowed to do. Who their mentors are also...and if they really care about them. 

I wrote some about this also with the Native Americans...whom feel so lost trying to learn an education where byall they are told is they are wrong, and must follow "Eurpoeans"...whom these days they hate greatly for it. The newer generation is an bit better these days thanks to computers though. But many of the things they hold dear to their hearts as being special in the tribal ways are discarded by the outside world. It si very hard for them to feel accepted and this dam pipe line they forced them to accept across their reservation...how would you like someone come to your house and say...well, we have to split your house in half because we need big bucks (money) and its the only way we can get it is to deny your your property rights....that's what they did to them recently.  This leaves the kids feeling like their world is what ever any one else wants to destroy...they have no respect and no voicein thier own life....so they have no respect either....and have had one of the highest school drop out rates over the years. Why stay where your not wanted. Yet they have important things to teach us....ever read the book from Austrailia callled "Walkabout" Where this woman joins the aborigines, first thing she must do is give up all her jewerly...but she does go with them, and learns incredible things, like how to set an broken leg with an pouch of women's monthly meneses, that cures it enough in two days the person can walk with only an cane. Where as conventional medicine, it would of taken six weeks to get to that stage. They teacher how to survive with next to nothing as they "walkabout" living off the land. But anyway...two worlds so very different.

I was so very glad though to see Prince William taking an very important aspect to his fathering for his little son...by coming down to his level. His mother would be proud of him for it. Learning the act of being humane to others will help save our world when we need it most...when he is respected, he will show others respect as an leader some day also. Our kids are so precious to us...we need to interact with them more then we do.

I must get going for now...I did some shopping today.... both for groceries and some other things I needed an kind of got behind in ways...and I'm tired now...so talk to you tomarrow. .

sk lawson
sk lawson
quotePosted at 05:20 on 23rd March 2017

Hum, just lost my posting...was talking about your terrorist attack today. Proably done by the new technologies they have today to drive people crazy with frequencies. We have been having very bad storms cells going through messing up computers and my I-pad as of last night also. Probably "posessed" by one of these bad frequencies, someone else did an "walk in" on him to commit thsi crime...because  Idon't know of many people that try to repeatedly try to stab themselves like he was doing before shot by the police. It needs stopped.

The other day I was reading some of the "New" history people are re-writing these days.....and it basically has the cililization starting out with only Negroid people, in Babylon and going to Egypt. If that were true we'd still be able to tap into the DNA color code and it's not showing that. Most of the middle eastern people have an Olive toned skin to them...not entirely black like in Ethiopia.  Now maybe you might have an dark with an Asian yellow for the "Olive" tone, but so far coding of these people support only an Muslim influence to them, and Moses second wife was the proto-gender to Mohammedan's legacy as told by the bible. Day before yesterday I read it was in the year 500 plus that he married his wife...to have children of his own. .The Native Americans contend there are four basic colors of people...Black, White, Yellow and Red...good enough for me right now. Other tones came from intermarrying other races.

I guess I go for now, spent today washing my clothes..so dinner was light..chili burgers with salad and some danish rolls and yogurt. Didn' t get my walk in today either, and the guys were over here this morning working on the street again...laying cement pipe. Hope things calm down over there and sorry for those innocent that got caught up in the shooting today..may God rest thier souls...and our sympathy to their loved ones also.. Have an peaceful evening if possible...talk later on. 

Please login to post to this thread...