'; ?>
Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Early morning sun at Boldre, near the town of Lymington

Boldre

in the county of Hampshire

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Nervous American needs guidance!

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

cathyml
cathyml
quotePosted at 06:43 on 28th January 2011

Beth - it isn't a good idea to put your email address in the forum.  Any members can contact you via your "Profile".  They just click your name or your avatar which will take them to a place they can use to "contact" you, securely.

I've slightly edited your address replacing @ with at.  If Ron doesn't think this is enough he may remove it!

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
norajean
norajean
quotePosted at 03:21 on 30th January 2011

Thank you , Beth, I've gone to their website and added the information to my cell phone (or I should get used to saying "mobile"?)

Beth Austin
Beth Austin
quotePosted at 09:29 on 30th January 2011
Thank you Cathy....I didn't realize that...but glad you are here to catch these blips...
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 09:51 on 30th January 2011

You are absolutely correct CathyML re Beth's earlier thread and thanks for helping to keep Beth safe ish! I say that because the 'odd-ball' could still read the email address, adjust where necessary and cause an amount of annoyance emailing  Beth with all sorts of rubbish. The reason for the (at) is so that robots cannot read it automatically, that's all.

If I were you Beth, I would remove the email address and use the POE facility that CathyML suggests. Click on your name above your avatar and it will take you to another POE page where second from the right you will see 'contact'......click on it and send to your hearts content securely!

Hey, that's the power of POE! lol

Beth Austin
Beth Austin
quotePosted at 20:02 on 30th January 2011

I have made the suggested changes and THANK YOU all so very much for caring enough to alert me to these issues. I DO appreciate it.

Hugs to all....and extra ones to Ron & Cathy for getting me back in line lol...

Please login to post to this thread...