Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

A picture of Gainsborough Old Hall

Gainsborough

in the county of Lincolnshire

Hugh Town.

Hugh Town

in the county of Isles of Scilly

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Sharon from Louisiana, USA

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 16:00 on 19th March 2008

I did a lot of work at Upper Heyford Sue, and all the other USAF and RAF bases actually from St Athan in Cornwall to West Rainham near the Wash area (Imagine a line between the two) and I had most of the pest control contracts in that area.... So anyway here goes, another request from a member to the POE forum in 'find a missing person'.

So who are we looking for again? His name is Roger Maher he is about 50 years old and Sue thinks he might live in Utah. We have lots of members in the USA so c'mon fellow members WHERE IS ROGER MAHER? Lets have a little bit of detective work from you guys in the States please?

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Sue H
Sue H
quotePosted at 17:03 on 19th March 2008

Thanks Ron, you're a brick (and not a plonker).

I would say Roger is around his 60's by now, being that bit older than us,

And I heard he is retired and living in Springville, Utah, and he was/is a full birded Colonel.

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 17:59 on 19th March 2008
On 19th March 2008 17:03, Sue Herrera wrote:

I would say Roger is around his 60's by now, being that bit older than us, and I heard he is retired and living in Springville, Utah, and he was/is a full birded Colonel.

Well there you go fellow POE members we are looking for ROGER MAHER possibly in his 60's now, retired and thought to be living in Springville, Utah! Surely some record of Roger can't be hard to find can it? C'mon POE members, lets do it for Sue!
Karen Pugh
Karen Pugh
quotePosted at 18:08 on 19th March 2008

Hi Sharon

Glad you found your friend, i'm really pleased for you.  I bet you have some catching up to do.

Sue - Good look on your quest to find your friend.

Karen

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 18:43 on 19th March 2008

Sue

Check this out re Roger Maher:  http://www.zoominfo.com/Search/PersonDetail.aspx?PersonID=169291765

Good luck and not too many tears if it proves correct!

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 19:04 on 19th March 2008

Sue

Could this be the face of Colonel Roger Mayher? http://newsnet.byu.edu/story.cfm/44099

Good Luck!

Sue H
Sue H
quotePosted at 19:42 on 19th March 2008

That's our Roger  !

Oh my goodness, Ron, you honey!

I've googled his name recently, but got nothing but a fuzzy thumbnail picture of him. I only just found out that he was at BYU, and I go there every year, I could have looked him up. Oh well!

So it's Lehi and not Springville. I will see what I can do with the telephone book.

Oh and why did you say not too many tears? Did I miss a line? It doesn't say he's dead, right? I knew he was married and had a ton of kids.

Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! 

Sue H
Sue H
quotePosted at 19:56 on 19th March 2008

I've found a phone number and I'm giving it a try. just get the answer machine right now. Voice on message sounds young, but it could be one of the kids.

Fingers crossed!

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 20:03 on 19th March 2008

Sue

Remember the power of POE! If it's not on POE it's not to be found!! A second success for www.picturesofengland.com in less than what, say 36 hours? Lets hope we can help with the search for Madeleine McCann.

I am so pleased for you Sue, just lets you see what friends you have without ever having met them, apart from on this fantastic website! So, so, pleased for you Sue!! Yippeeeeeee! Next challenge?

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 20:05 on 19th March 2008
Oh and by the way, not too many tears? I thought you would be beside yourself having potentially found him. Perhaps you can convince him to join the forum?