Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Early evening playtime on the wettest street in Slimbridge, Gloucestershire

Slimbridge

in the county of Gloucestershire

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Hello again everyone!

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

quote | editPosted at 04:33 on 7th April 2008
Hi everyone, this is karen calling again from Victoria in Oz. Thankyou so much for your lovely welcome messages. I know that I am going to enjoy getting to know all of you and I have already been smiling alot at the freindly wind ups on the message boards!! It really is wonderful to read and hopefully participate in the British sense of humour which is like a breath of fresh air here in Oz! I hope that  i am posting the threads correctly;it isn't rocket science but this is the first time that I have actually joined a website such as poe, that contains a forum section. It may take me a few goes to get things right as I'm not on the computer as much as I'd like to be. Bye for now, Karen.E.
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Peter Evans
Peter Evans
quotePosted at 12:17 on 7th April 2008
Glad you like it here Karen. Dont worry about posting correctly, Ron will soon let you know if your not. Just look and see what he says about my spelling.  Its not me, its my keyboard.Lol.
Ana
Ana
quotePosted at 12:35 on 7th April 2008

Hi Karen!! I'm new in this forum too. Yo can will apreciate that my english's so bad bad but not's a problem to speak with people so kind I met here.I hope we pass pleasant moments at computer in forums though oftennot know what you speak.

Have a nice day!!!! 

Sue H
Sue H
quotePosted at 14:24 on 7th April 2008

I'm glad you are liking it here, Karen and Ana.

Roland Flower
Roland Flower
quotePosted at 14:26 on 7th April 2008

Hello Karen,

Wellcome to the forum and to the site, I only recently joined and have started to submit some of my pictures, and I have received a massive amount of suport from the other members with all their lovely comments. Look forward to seeing your pictures in the future. Bye for now.

Sue H
Sue H
quotePosted at 14:36 on 7th April 2008
Your pictures are wonderful, Roland. I have several in my favourites and look forward to more.
 Please login to post to this thread...