'; ?>
Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Ullswater, Cumbria

Ullswater

in the county of Cumbria

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Hi from Michigan in the USA

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Sue Kiley
Sue Kiley
quotePosted at 20:55 on 6th March 2012

Hello everyone!  This is absolutely my favorite website!  I toured England for 15 days and loved every minute of it.  Anyone out there like England as much as me????

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
cathyml
cathyml
quotePosted at 21:03 on 6th March 2012

Hi Sue and a warm welcome to POE (Pictures of England), glad you found the site and you enjoyed your tour of England.  

I think you will find everyone on POE loves England!! so you are in good company! 

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 21:57 on 6th March 2012

Hi Sue and welcome from Anna and Ron, to the best website and forum on the net bar none!

We have a great bunch of people here who actually care about one another, as you will find out. Join in whenever you can.

Vince Hawthorn
Vince Hawthorn
quotePosted at 22:37 on 6th March 2012
 Hello Sue and welcome to POE. you can relive your wonderful memories of England here ( and join in with a friendly bunch- some English and some an extended family from around the world). Do share any photos you may have of England and do say what and where you enjoyed during your tour.
Rob Faleer
Rob Faleer
quotePosted at 04:47 on 7th March 2012

Hello, Sue . . . are you a Michiganian or a Michigander? I view myself as the latter!

Dave John
Dave John
quotePosted at 07:15 on 7th March 2012
Hi Sue and welcome to POE. Feel free to join us in the forums for a bit of fun and let us see some of you pics of England. You will find that we are a happy crowd always up for a good banter
 Please login to post to this thread...