Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

ad
ad
ad
ad
A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

I'm Pamela from Leeds

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Pamela Brooke
Pamela Brooke
quotePosted at 19:47 on 13th November 2008
On 12th November 2008 20:17, Catherine England Schleunes wrote:

Sorry to hear that Pamela. Sending hugs to help comfort you!

(((((((((((((((((((((((((( Pamela ))))))))))))))))))))))))))) !!!!!!!! 

Thank's Catherine!!  That's really sweet.  I can't believe how many great people there are on here!!  Smile
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Pamela Brooke
Pamela Brooke
quotePosted at 19:48 on 13th November 2008
On 12th November 2008 20:26, Richard Sellers wrote:
forgot the (((((((((((((((((((((((( Pamela ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Thanks Richard!!  You're all very kind!!  Smile
Pamela Brooke
Pamela Brooke
quotePosted at 19:52 on 13th November 2008
On 12th November 2008 20:27, Stephanie Jackson wrote:
Pamela, thinking of you.

Thanks Stephanie!!  I know it will get easier with time, and I know for certain mum wouldn't want me to be sad for too long....  This site is a great place to get away from it all, and chat to some great people.  I'll have to get some more pics posted soon when I've got the time as I've got loads! 
Pamela Brooke
Pamela Brooke
quotePosted at 19:54 on 13th November 2008
On 13th November 2008 05:37, Roses wrote:
Hello amd Welcome Pamela.  So sorry to hear of your Mum.  (((((Pamela)))))

Thanks Roses!  I'm loving this website so far, it really helps to cheer me up!  Smile
Pamela Brooke
Pamela Brooke
quotePosted at 19:57 on 13th November 2008
On 13th November 2008 06:05, Ruth Barnes wrote:
Hello Pamela - welcome from one new member another - there are two Ruths here, so I'm Ruth B.............I share your interest in photography and you certainly see a lot of pictures on this site!  I'm still feeling my way around the site and reading posts on the many forums - my problem is I switch on in the morning before going to work and end up making myself late!!!!  Happy snapping. 

Hi Ruth B!  I know what you mean!  I sneak on to the site sometimes during work too as I think I'm slowly becoming addicted!  There are some really fantastic pictures on here, mine are relatively amateur in comparison, but I'd like to take a proper course some day and really learn the art.  Anyway, welcome to the site too Ruth, and hope you love it as much as me!!  Smile
Pamela Brooke
Pamela Brooke
quotePosted at 20:01 on 13th November 2008
On 13th November 2008 14:35, Ruth Gregory wrote:

Hi Pamela:  Hope you're having a better day today.  One day at a time - tha't all you can do.  Some day all the hurt you feel will give way to happy memories.  It takes a while, but that's OK.  God bless.

Hi Ruth!  Yes, I am having a slightly better day today, been very busy in the office so haven't had a lot of time to sit and dwell on things, which can only be good.  Just had a really nice conversation with my dad this evening about some of the happy times, so I think you're right, one day things will be back to normal, just slightly different I guess.  I know mum is in a better place now, so I've got to try and be positive about that...  Smile
Pamela Brooke
Pamela Brooke
quotePosted at 20:04 on 13th November 2008
On 13th November 2008 14:38, Lyn Greenaway wrote:

Hi Ruth! Smile

I lost both my parents and nephew within 10months of each other Pamela, and like many in this forum, understand how you're feeling.

Hi Lyn!  I'm really sorry to hear that, I can't begin to imagine how that must have felt.  One of my colleagues at work lost his mum on Monday in a house fire.....  That must be really awful for him, at least in a strange kind of way, I had time to prepare for the loss of my mum, but to lose someone close suddenly like that must be really bad too! 

I do love this site though, and it's true there are so many friendly understanding people out there, I really look forward to getting change to log on once I've got home from work and finished my house work!Smile

Diana Sinclair
Diana Sinclair
quotePosted at 20:06 on 13th November 2008

Hi Pamela, I am so sorry to hear about your loss. It does get easier, but in the meantime it's hell.Cry

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Prayers, hugs, and kisses to you Pamela ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Pamela Brooke
Pamela Brooke
quotePosted at 20:17 on 13th November 2008

Hi Diana!  I know what you mean, I have a good cry at least once a day at the moment!  I was driving home from work a couple of days ago, and a song came on the radio which really hit a nerve and I had to pull over for a few minutes, it was terrible!!  I think next time I will have to play some heavy metal rock music or something which couldn't possibly make me cry!!  Laughing

Thanks for your kind words, you really are all great people!!  Smile

Peter Evans
Peter Evans
quotePosted at 21:14 on 13th November 2008
My Mother passed on 12 years ago. But she is not dead. As long as I remeber her they way she was, funny, selfless and very caring for others, she will live on. Not long after she passed, I realized that she was in a much better place. So I started thinking of all the good and funny things that she used to say and do. I dont really even miss her now because she will always be alive and there in my mind. Everyone love my mother and she will not be dead untill everybody that knew her is gone too. I hope that you too will one day reach the place that I am with the memory of Mum.