Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

A picture of the Welsh Highland Railway, porthmadog, North Wales.

Porthmadog in the county of Gwynedd

Palm Sunday.

Hunstanton a Seaside Town in the county of Norfolk

A picture of Southrey

Southrey in the county of Lincolnshire

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Hi,my name is Rafal.

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Xxxx Xxxx
Xxxx Xxxx
quotePosted at 01:10 on 28th March 2009

Hi Rafal..thank you for your warm welcome to me when I first landed on this very friendly place..also, very grateful for your suggestion to me about how to transfer 35MM negs to a CD. Looks like I'd better find a scanner and dust off those memories! Some day I would love to  visit Poland and see the art museums and especially the Icons.

I am about to go to your photo posting and see what everyone is talking about!

Smile                                                        Smile

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Xxxx Xxxx
Xxxx Xxxx
quotePosted at 01:25 on 28th March 2009

Hi Rafal, I am very happy to see your fine photographs.. I feel they carry a honest,strong and dynamic line. By that I mean there is a kind of truth and energy of form within your frame.. as though you see an invisible  and cohesive harmony in the landscape... so I find enjoyment as I am drawn into your images and follow the invitation to explore the image you saw and are sharing with us, the viewers.

I am wondering if there is a sculptural influence in your pictures... by that I suggest that a possible weight and balance of space ( air, sky, light ) and mass ( landscape, water, architecture )could be expressed. Are you a sculptor?

Anna

Rafal Bartkowiak
Rafal Bartkowiak
quotePosted at 15:26 on 28th March 2009

No Anna I am not a sculptor Smile.I am  just trying to show everyone what I have seen.I don't change pictures to much,want them to stay as I saw them in real.

Thank you for your comment about my pictures,I am really surprised of course nicely.I wish you realize yours dreams and see the Poland.Is really worth it.

Once more many thanks and enjoy.

Rafal Bartkowiak
Rafal Bartkowiak
quotePosted at 19:17 on 31st March 2009
There is some more pictures.I just added few more.Enjoy.Wink
Xxxx Xxxx
Xxxx Xxxx
quotePosted at 20:50 on 31st March 2009

Hi Rafal...well, I think you've got a great eye for finding essential elements in landscape~ by this I mean, the resulting photographs give us, the viewers, a true, uncluttered  visit to the place as you see it..as a sculptor pares down a block of wood, stone or clay to reveal the form within. Have fun! and thank you for your reply. Anna

Rafal Bartkowiak
Rafal Bartkowiak
quotePosted at 21:12 on 31st March 2009
I thank you for the big words about meSmile,nice to hear,that some viewers enjoy them.
Rafal Bartkowiak
Rafal Bartkowiak
quotePosted at 21:47 on 7th April 2009
Another portion of pictures just arrivedWink.
MariaGrazia
MariaGrazia
quotePosted at 23:03 on 7th April 2009

Hi Anna and Rafal,  funny how I had spot the same about the way he talks too.  He's open and essential in his words and often spontaneously humorous (loved the bit "Don't worry about pictures,soon I put them in here.First I want to see yours to protect myself before laugh" lol :-)

Sue H
Sue H
quotePosted at 23:23 on 7th April 2009
You're Clovelly pictures are stunning, Rafal. I want to comment on them all.
Xxxx Xxxx
Xxxx Xxxx
quotePosted at 03:26 on 8th April 2009

Hi Rafal... Ned and I just got home and we are checking our emails.. so tomorrow we'll look at your pictures... I am looking forward to seeing them. Good night for now!

Anna & Ned