Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Overton, Shropshire

Overton

in the county of Shropshire

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

What's your weather like today?....6

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

jc
jc
Posted at 15:56 on 24th October 2012

Good Morning! It's cool here (Arizona) lately, can't wait to go home (Illinois) to see snow! Enjoy the day!

Julia

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Linda-mary Sigley
Linda-mary Sigley
Posted at 04:59 on 26th October 2012
We had tornadoes in California. Didn't kill anyone, but scared the tar out of them.
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 08:01 on 26th October 2012

Hi Linda-May, Lee and family. Hope you are all okay under the circumstances that you endure, one day at a time eh?

Does the weather affect you as it affects us with osteoarthritis meaning the wetter it gets the more pain we have, or is it a different kind of heat as is often stated, and thus helps a little?

10 degree's farenheit and cloudy here at present, strong winds, and cold expected, frost tonight... what a surprise. Still beautiful England though.

Barbara Shoemaker
Barbara Shoemaker
Posted at 15:46 on 26th October 2012
It's been a mild autumn so far, but word on the street is Hurricane Sandy is headed up our east coast and threatening to potentially deliver to us what some are calling "Beyond the Perfect Storm" and "Frankenstorm".  I do wish they wouldn't hype these things so!  I'm guessing at the very least, we'll be in for a lot of rain and wind to make my commute to work even more fun (not).  Oh well, 'tis the weather....not much to be done about it.
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 16:06 on 26th October 2012
It's got really cold here as the day has progressed, but anyway stay safe Barbara. Here's hoping it's not as bad as some have forecast.
Barbara Shoemaker
Barbara Shoemaker
Posted at 16:52 on 26th October 2012
Thanks, Ron, I will do my best.  I hope it won't be that bad either, but I remember the derengo that blew through here in June.  Crikey!  What a storm that was.  The states of Maryland and Virginia have already declared states of emergency in anticipation of much damage and power outtages.  Wouldn't it be nice if good preparation could actually prevent damage from happening?
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 10:27 on 27th October 2012

I admit to being glad we don't get that sort of weather Barbara (well not yet anyhow).

It's cold here in Oxford today with ice on the car windscreen (locally that is) for the first time this year. Brrrr!

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 08:57 on 29th October 2012

Looks like it's going to be a big storm over the States, covering an area of something like a thousand miles across, unbelievable!

C'mon Sandy play the game, talk about your problems, calm down please!

Here in Oxford we have blue skies, cool but Autumn!

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 09:02 on 29th October 2012

A bit dull up here with rain forecast later.

Lets hope there isnt much damage in the States i think they have had enough.

Peggy Cannell
Peggy Cannell
Posted at 14:51 on 29th October 2012
Dark, Dull but not raining,, anyone made the same mistake as me by forgetting to change the bedroom clock and getting up an hour earlier, but nice really a nice hour reading the paper.