Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Lyme Regis, Dorset

Lyme Regis

a Seaside Town in the county of Dorset

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Good Day "40"

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Richard Sellers
Richard Sellers
Posted at 19:22 on 8th July 2013
ment to put an L   where needed....
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 07:59 on 9th July 2013

Hi to all POEsters, enjoy your day (I'm hoping to have a M....y free day!)

Diana Sinclair
Diana Sinclair
Posted at 10:41 on 9th July 2013
G'Day all. I hope everyone has a nice one. 😊
Peggy Cannell
Peggy Cannell
Posted at 10:48 on 9th July 2013

Now it is time to say Good Morning Richard, hope you had  good night.

Ruth do you find your eggs which you collect are better than shop bought eggs, and when is your Holiday over 

rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 12:51 on 9th July 2013
Peggy the eggs are far better than shop bought, the yolks are really yellow. We have another week here then next Tuesday we go to Poole for 3 nights, David has a fishing completion there, we will be staying in the RNLI college which is apparently a fantastic place, so I'm looking forward to that. Hope this weather lasts.
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 15:08 on 9th July 2013
On 8th July 2013 17:19, sk lawson wrote:
Sorry about the spelling.;.the witches/warlocks are out today I guess helping post again perhaps. They like controlling at times.. others.
Ah, ha! I see you are correct in what you say Shirley. The wicked witch of Salem is three up! lol
Richard Sellers
Richard Sellers
Posted at 16:26 on 9th July 2013
On 9th July 2013 10:48, Peggy Cannell wrote:

Now it is time to say Good Morning Richard, hope you had  good night.

Ruth do you find your eggs which you collect are better than shop bought eggs, and when is your Holiday over 

How about a Good Afternoon Dear Peggy and Dear Poe'sters??!! 
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 16:28 on 9th July 2013
Hi Rick trust you are well my friend?
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 19:29 on 9th July 2013

We are discussing the movie "Eyes Wide shut" came out many years ago with Tom Cruise and Nicole Kiddman...or it's symbology this morning in my other web site I go to...I was telling them the ritual significance of the movie as I understood it.... from what I know of  fertilty rituals back then. The rituals were actually an kind of laison going on between human and God's bonding in estcacy by way of third party..the priestess whore of the day. Though I am not so sure that the word isn't a kinship to "horus" by name in an way also. At anyway...birthing seems to bond two people as one under the aspect of Godiness over impurity of physical sex, and when all done, the new little baby is content..bringing with it the with the purity of God in the family...and the bonding of two into one. Now for part two of this article. The first article was telling us the techinques that were used to illustate non-reality vs reality of the world..and that of the ritual iself going on. For instance Nicole's part was named "Alice" as is "Alice in wonderland"...the useage of everything with the word "rainbow" in the movie and all the Christmas lights for special effects vs the stark reality of the occult ritual going on...the fact that money was no object to Tom Cruise in his role of being an doctor. But anyway...Good morning everyone.  My pond out back is now finished...I got an pink water litly yesterday and some other waterplants that bloom also. In good time, it's suppse to rivet back up to 93 degrees by next Monday here. Ugh!

Ron, Diana can't begin to be related to some of the things I've read about witches, though she lives in the right area for them these days Word has it that they like living an lot in Martha's Vineyard area. As I've said, the witches of today are an bit different of the ones in the past. Ones these days are sexy, sauve, beautiful people, highly educated and very moneyed. Don't don't if they are into many "lotion potions" as they were said to be in herbals years ago.

Well...I have an garden to get watered down, so best be going. I'm waiting to read article number 2 on the movie mentioned above also.  I never realized the movie was so stepped in symbolisms.Talk later on...glad you getting in some of those fresh eggs Ruth! I watched the Barefoot contessia in Brokklyn yesterday, the fella made "grits" using an special kind grind on the corn..made it look fully like rice...but he also used half black coffee in the gravy for around the grits in an bowl..two strips of ham slices that were Virgina smoked ham fried.. and an poached egg on top and chopped  green scallion tops. She said it was simply devine in tasting it. He gave her an small bowl also..he said eating "Grits" should not be over done.....Good use of an fresh egg!.

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 19:39 on 9th July 2013

That should of read...don't know if they are into lotion potions...sorry.

Also reading an article supposedly classified top secret by an lady was an nurse during the 1947 Roswell Crash..she was an nurse back then and made telepathic communication with the survior "Alein" supposedly...I think it reads more like an good story of fiction though then the truth.  I see in this article an lot of brainwashing of the type..I'm OK,,your NOT Ok..psychology wise by way of alein comments supposedly said...and not much I've not already heard years ago for  beng classified information. This lady says she was living in Ireland at the time and supposedly died there later on and is buried there.

How's Princess Kate coming with the baby?...those bells ringing as of yet?