Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Wooler United Reform Church

Wooler

in the county of Northumberland

A look from above the cliff on Porthcotan Bay during high tide, December 2005, Cornwall.

Porthcothan

in the county of Cornwall

Nayland, Suffolk

Nayland

in the county of Suffolk

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Good Day "40"

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Richard Sellers
Richard Sellers
Posted at 18:31 on 10th July 2013

Peggy,,I would have words with the supermarket manager !!

I hope all is well for you and all others otherwise...

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 18:36 on 10th July 2013

Evening Richard, hope all is well with you Smile

I'd have taken the spuds back Peggy, I've noticed a lot of potatoes this year have been very black inside. 

Peggy Cannell
Peggy Cannell
Posted at 18:43 on 10th July 2013
They have refunded me the cash and a bit extra which will cover for the cotton wool  bread I did not eat either, good job we have plenty of seagulls around.
rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 19:29 on 10th July 2013
Looks like it might be time for a change of supermarket Peggy, I'm not loyal I go to whoever has the best deals at the time. I do the same with online supermarket shopping.
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 19:34 on 10th July 2013

Bread is easy to mold in the hot and high humidty at times...I can't say I've used that many proatoes recently...I usually bake them if anything. With the hot weather we tend to eat out more. At first Ithought you were going to say you got some of thsoe new "fingerling" potatoes...kind more like wee baby potatoes...they ussually steam them up and serve them with butter and seaonings.

Ron..how cute!...your green. Were you playing in the pea patch and got caught unexpectedly maybe? I have some lily pads if you need an place to rest. Forget about the little froggy lady in the bikni until I get her repainted again, besides her big ips in bright red might want you to run theother way...nice set of boobs though...laughs* She's sitting under the Itiailan Plum tree at the moment. I'll be starting on them here pretty soon.

Waiting for everyone to wake up around here and it's almost noon. True sissy sleeps until then from staying up all night long. Last I talked to the sister in-law she was making "Pepper Jelly" over at her cousins. Don't know if she made it back or not to her house. Guess I better go check on everyone...get the strawberry cheesecake out for sissy's breakfast..she likes it the best. Have a good day everyone!.

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 04:07 on 11th July 2013
Anyone talk to Cathyml lately?...just wondering.
Peggy Cannell
Peggy Cannell
Posted at 08:02 on 11th July 2013
Ruth I see on other threads you were posting before 1am did you have a late night? Laughing
Diana Sinclair
Diana Sinclair
Posted at 10:39 on 11th July 2013
Hello friends! I am off to the gym and then work. Hope you all have a nice day in POEville.😊
rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 13:20 on 11th July 2013

Hi Peggy, yes it was a bit late last night, we sat outside just watching the sea and the stars, very peaceful 😊

Shirley I don't know why Cathy isn't here, she's posting comments and pictures regularly on Flickr & ipernity, we traded comments only yesterday. 

Have a good day everyone Laughing 

rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 13:47 on 11th July 2013
I know Cathy had put an offer on a house, it must be all going through OK, thanks John.