Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Fletching village, East Sussex

Fletching

in the county of East Sussex

A picture of Todmorden

Todmorden

in the county of West Yorkshire

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Good Day "41"

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 01:05 on 19th August 2013

Well, another weekend gone, some some thngs done, but but an lot of things got prepared to get done. Took the grandson back home.

Had an lovery dinner last night...James would of liked it. Lot of people were celebrating Elvis Presely's death...don't hang around Linda's perhaps? So many years and after words I read so many dirty little deals that kept him from wolrd wide fame an fortune also....Col. Tom Parker particularly.

So now I'm tired, and am back to writing also.So will go an relax an bit while it's possible. I need to find someone that knows how to paint "Storm Clouds" on the side of our pickup withut the hefty charge for doing it. Cause the truck isn't worth much. But still good enough for my grandson's first vehicle if it comes to that...or an hauling rig.  I go for now. Have an good week.

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 06:53 on 19th August 2013

Gesh!....laid down for an bit...rested, thought I'd surf the net to see what's going on...when they start talking about Obama ordering everything in Fema region III to be stocked and ready by Oct. 1st...so I was thinking hurricane maybe..like another person mentioned...and decided I look up where Fema region III is at...it's Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia and Washington D. C.  When I ran across the U-tube everyone is talking about and an possible "war" here by then....

It appears there's problems coming up possibly and everyone is looking at each other thinking ....what now for goodness sake...mumble grumble..

Then I get told that the Canadians are taking over our food supply here shortly from buying out Mexico...... and China from producers in the LA area..Need I say that it don't sound like it's going to be an quite mudane Holiday Season this year. I know...I'll go back to bed for the night and say it was all an bad dream. Will you guys send me care packages if this comes about...an grouse even? I don't even own an gun.... or have an permit to use one.  They claim that if Obama isn't stopped he's got legislation that says others in the Gov/police can walk into  your house for any reason... at any time.

Edited by: Ron Brind at:19th August 2013 07:44
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 06:55 on 19th August 2013

The link is no good...look up the word Fema region III and see what you pull up....might have to scroll down an bit. Look for the date of Oct. 1st. in the message links.....Maybe hackers are busy again?

Diana Sinclair
Diana Sinclair
Posted at 10:18 on 19th August 2013

Hello to all in POEland today. It was a lovely weekend here with plenty of sunshine and temps hovering around the 80 degree mark. Perfect summer days, both.

i see that our Ruth made an appearance! Welcome back Ruth, it's good to see you here.😊

Have a happy and productive day everyone.😊

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 10:35 on 19th August 2013
Good Morning to all--have a nice day    aint that Diana cuteSmile
rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 11:45 on 19th August 2013
Morning everyone, busy day for me today, just here for a flying visit, have a good one, catch you all later Smile
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 11:49 on 19th August 2013

Hey, you wash your mouth out you, you, you grrrrrrrrrrgh, you charmer! Take no notice of him Diana your not cute, it's just him!

I'm mean he used the word 'cute' and there ain't nothing cute about you, is there, whatever next? lol

Morning Diana...

Ruth Gregory
Ruth Gregory
Posted at 12:25 on 19th August 2013
On 19th August 2013 10:35, james prescott wrote:
Good Morning to all--have a nice day    aint that Diana cuteSmile

That she is, James.  Hi Diana!  Hope you're feeling good today, Ron.  Wish I could stay around and chat.  It was lovely being with you all this weekend.

rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 13:17 on 19th August 2013
On 18th August 2013 20:33, Peggy Cannell wrote:
Himalayan Balsam 

Thanks Peggy, that will be it, it's getting everywhere, we have teams of volunteers clearing it from the canals, it's a menace.
Richard Sellers
Richard Sellers
Posted at 15:52 on 19th August 2013

Hello Good Poe'ers,

Been a rough few days,, yet, with all the kind thoughts and messages,, the days are getting a bit better..

I hope this finds all having and have had a good day...X