Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Dead Mans Locker

Portreath

a Seaside Town in the county of Cornwall

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Good Day "54"

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 17:34 on 16th May 2014
Evening everyone, I'm typing this from Blackpool seafront, David is on the beach digging worms for bait and I'm just wandering. James we were in Southport earlier, very nice Smile
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Pat Trout
Pat Trout
Posted at 17:53 on 16th May 2014

Very nice Ruth. haven't been to Blackpool for years now.

we have been home today catching up with washing and ironing,thought i had better put the duster around,

also went to the Drs, he is pleased with my BP. so have rang the Hospital, so it will be just waiting again

we are off out again tomorrow 

rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 18:55 on 16th May 2014

That's good news Pat. Every time we come to Blacpool I end up walking miles, I'm still walking.

John it took me a while to work that one out Smile 

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 19:54 on 16th May 2014
Good Evening to all--so you vent ured over did you Ruth--bet you didnt go to the swan??yes it is a nice placeSmile
rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 21:41 on 16th May 2014
James I should have contacted you before we left home, we got there I for the life in me I couldn't remember the name of the Swan. I'll write it down because we are thinking of taking mum to Southport for her birthday, it's nice and flat and she hasn't been in years. We had her yomping over Bempton cliffs last year, she was exhausted for days, so something a little less strenuous this year I think.
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 04:04 on 17th May 2014

It's been an busy day for me...but at 7 pm, it's my sister that decided to call it an evening. Grandson looked tired before he even started for Scoutcampades also, but he has to get up everyday at 5:30 am.I put in the garden today, mostly the transplants. Tomatoes, green zucchini, yellow neck squash, green/red/yellow bell peppers and Japanese cucumbers. Supposedly the rain comes in late Sunday.So they might make it through the weekend without getting soaking wet...Scouts. Will see how things go. Made my sister wash her hair and then I did an facial for her, moisturized her also, took an women's centrum vit/Mineral tablet..and some "Hair, Nails, and Skin" GNC tablets to boost things up an a bit health wise. We changed her clothing also...she freshened up and fell to sleep. Even got my kitty cats in for the night...so I guess it's watch TV or listen to talk radio...coast to coast. thye whole gang is at MCMinville this weekend at the UFO Festival...George Norry, and all kinds of top speakers, such as one for even Big Foot...don't know if they said Peter Davenport would be there or not this year. Parade in town...kind of homestyle " kinky"  UFO stuff. Wonder if the "Drones" will be flying in formation pattern down the street....complments of our military.But anyway...as long as those plants stay alive and keep growing into being right down "prolific"..it might be an good summer. Ruth can give me some fish and I'll give her some veggies. Have an nice weekend everyone. I've been disgruntled ever since I read an article by Alex Jones, that San Francisco and LA"s resolve for their homeless people is to send them to Portland with an one way ticket....Cheapo's...at least down there they don't have to freeze half to death staying outside to live on the streets. It's an nation's problem for everyone help solve. Alex Jones was siting that they are making everyone "homeless"... so they have an excuse to kill them legally it's the have it's vs. the have nots" in the world. What's the difference between an homeless acoholic...and an high society "wino"..?...heh? Really.

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 07:59 on 17th May 2014

Shirley says>>>What's the difference between an homeless acoholic...and an high society "wino".....heh?

Answer Shirley?.......one will stay dry and get a good nights sleep! Good luck with your gardening. Another interesting post from you Shirley, thanks!

Hi to all POEsters...keep the suntan lotion handy.

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 10:28 on 17th May 2014
Good Morning to all Smile
rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 11:46 on 17th May 2014
Good morning everyone, another beautiful day Smile
James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 12:22 on 17th May 2014
Yes -i have just the umbrella out for  the weekend-rain is forecast for Monday.--you ok over there Ruth??Wink