'; ?>
Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Parish Church, Denby, Derbyshire.

Denby

in the county of Derbyshire

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Good Day "54"

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 13:09 on 12th June 2014
Afternoon everyone, hope your day is going well. I'm a bit busy today getting things ready for Scotland on Saturday, nearly all sorted so I will be out for a walk in the sun shortly.
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 18:52 on 12th June 2014
Good Evening --ok for some "club to-night"Smile
rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 19:06 on 12th June 2014
Good evening James, all OK over there Smile
James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 19:09 on 12th June 2014
All ok over here Ruth-not done much to-day too warm,--just finished watering whats left of the bedding plants too much rain is killing em off they look as though they have been in months.Frown
rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 21:00 on 12th June 2014
You've just reminded me I haven't done the ones on the wall outside the front door, must dash Smile
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 21:05 on 12th June 2014

Things are quieting down here....the victim student, was an soccer coach and player for the High School, after he was born his mother remarried...and his step father works at the same company that my husband does. This is not about taking away the guns...it is about the people behind them. It has been proven fact those carrying hand guns have saved more lives... then they have killed. But I do with the mental docotoring community...would think twice about the medications they authomatic weapon is beyond me, and I question that.  Even an hand gun is no really needed to be cocked and ready for useage...but as long as there are miltants in the world, an dillegal immigrants...your not going to see people give up their guns, because they are the problem in ways...and the crime elelment surrounding them follows them up north also. I feel sorry for them at times...they likewise have been "victims"up here to the drug cartel and other scum bags of the worse kind...not just Americans, bu by thier own people at times. Don't tell me there s an real Mexico any longer..as most the people have left... that made it an decent nation. It is the people that make the nation..if they flee...there is no nation any longer. That which is left is what they were fleeing from.....Sad to say...but the truth of the matter. 

I am having issues on my big tv set...and wonder if the hackers or my problem has come to an head now...they have taken over our cable TV. It has an picture...but one that says Common Sense media, and there's no program running on each channel on it...just those words. Since my husband's name i son the account, he's th eone that is required to call in to Verizon...he can't do that at work exactly...I go for now...I have my grandson here today also.

My earthquake site "Earthboppin.net"...the web master is pulling out of it...there goes some more viable information out the door if the web site goes down. He says he's tired of having to police the weblandish people...and even he says there are few of them, but  they make it an hassel just the same for him...and all that are there. I most the time simply just ignore them. But anyway...we see how things go, he says he's going to try to honor those that paid fee's for an year...then leave. Maybe things can change?

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 21:17 on 12th June 2014

As you can see...whoever is hasseling me in my beign able to text hasn't stopped....and I'm so dam sick an dtired of it myself. Until we can get this kind of stuff stopped, our community...if everyone else is dealing with it...is hard to cope with...and perhaps that's why we have people blowing thier tempers and willing to take everyone out...sounds to my like an "Bush family" agenda also.  He wanted when he was in office to decided by the way of the Goverment whom he could evaluate as sane or not...and of course anyone don' t kiss his bugaloo needs incarcentated most likely. It was brought up last by an guy from India that is now American...that we so far for several generations have had our only pick of politicans from the Bush family...or the Clinton family....one reason so many voted for Obama...they were hoping for someone else to give us an new start...rather then double diget...Trillion Dollar spending. I doubt we ever retrieve any money...for they constantly can't account for where it was spent these days either. Bush family has beeen behind this Mexican take over also...he owns huge amount of property in South America also...brother "Jebb" lives at the front door in Florida also. Quite an show last night with people discussing all this. 

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 00:42 on 13th June 2014

Ok, I've spent most the day without my TV set..thanks to "Common Sense Media"..based out of San Francisco....it is an web site that reviews books, TV Programs, web sites, and an whole smear of things. It came into my house...I didn't go to it. It was only done to my big tv set.  I was just about at the end with "Hotel Impossible" where they had already made the improvements and worked out the problems..I was rather wanting to see the "new" banquet room and never got that far before this popped up on the screen...my hubby straightened it out..by going around it...but I was also playing an solitare card game...the spider one, which I play to excerise my eyes daily if possible...and plain solitare to excerise my brain also. But it refused to let me move the number of three (3) today. I again could get around it if the card number was in an line where I could place the 4 or higher above onto another stack, taking th e3/1 and one with the rest of it....but not otherwise.I went down to my hubby's computer which is an massive congomerlation of compter add on's to fix that and up date this and so forth.  I was forced to take an update yesterday on my computer and the last two times it's done it to me, is nothing but problems afterward. The rain just now came in...the streets are now wet. So apparently someone has figured out an way to trip the number 3 or anything surrounding it to be "blank" for some reason. Just thought you ought to know. I'll turn it over also to our server also to be checked out.

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 07:49 on 13th June 2014

Sorry to be reading of the continuing problems Shirley and can't really understand why you are unable to fix it. The TV/PC is guided by you and what you put into it, or allow somebody else to put into it, so it seems to me that you need some  help, but how and where you get started over there is beyond me for sure. I can only hope things improve soon.

Hi to all POEsters...

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 08:43 on 13th June 2014
Good Morning to all --another nice day here enjoy it.Smile