Belton

in the county of Lincolnshire

Matlock Bath, Derbyshire

Matlock Bath

in the county of Derbyshire

Woburn Deer Park, Woburn Abbey, Bedfordshire. August 2006

Woburn

in the county of Bedfordshire

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Good Day "61"

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Dave John
Dave John
Posted at 19:18 on 8th February 2015
That is just my photos!!!! At least for all the negs I have contact sheets which will help, if I ever get round to it, and most of those are already marked with the best ones !! Just need the timeUndecided
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 23:41 on 8th February 2015

I have family photo's of my mother's people that were given to me at her passing....I'm having to "guess" at who some of them are, for lack of names on the back of the pictures. One thing good about historical societies is they kind of help preserve the names, though some in the town book here were not spelled correctly and I run across that from time to time also. But I don't have as many pictures as I do in family information....I have "tubs" of that stuff sitting around. I didn't get to bed until 5:40 am this morning from working on the Cardinal Warham web site information. so hubby showed me finally how to use the new printer so I could copy off 34 pages rather then spend all night long writing it like I did...BUT if any of you would like to help me. the Cardinal William Warham family just did an Part two and they put maps and pictures you can't see if your writing the data out, that I would like to have. This morning I got part one, but I could use part two now also...and I think maybe he's writing an book also, but I'm willing to help with the information if I can ever contact him. With no email Addy it kind of makes it hard to do.  Wish I could have thier address also, I'd write him as I read his work with things might be of help. William Warham spent much of his money building the manor house called Knoles in Kent Co., for all suceeeding Cardinals of Canterbury.. and then Henry VIII came along an took it with the Dissoulution of Churches and his job also.... giving it to Thomas Wolsey. He sold the Manor house. I wonder why he named the house such, if he knew the Larkin/Knowles family in New England. I wonder if Mr. Prescott knows the Warham family...as they married the New England Larkin family also. Oh..I slept until almost noon today...and the day goes zippo when I do things like this makes 2 nights in an row I've been up most all night long.  Getting tired me thinks. Raining here...but we need it. My friend who's house burned down in Washington state....McDonalds Hamburgers up there has fed their family twice now this weekend, visiting her daughter... with this "loving hug" campaign they have going on right now. She's grateful for it...every little bit helps. I talk later on. Looking outside makes me want to make an cheese burger with chili on it for dinner today...something "warming" to eat. I lost an day...and missed getting my grand-daughter this week, she says there's an 3 day weekned coming up. Valentine's Day none the less. 

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 08:51 on 9th February 2015
Good Morning to all who are aroundSmile
rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 12:40 on 9th February 2015
Good afternoon everyone, nice sunny one here today, not as cold either.
Pat Trout
Pat Trout
Posted at 13:53 on 9th February 2015

A beautiful day here again,

i seem to having a few problems with my lap top, just hope my son in law can fix it , from Scotland,  so i may be missing a couple of days,

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 15:52 on 9th February 2015
Hi to all POEsters wherever you may be...
rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 16:15 on 9th February 2015
Afternoon everyone Smile What problems Pat, someone here might be able to help.
James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 19:25 on 9th February 2015
Good Evening to all--hope you have had a good day --i haveSmile
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 20:00 on 9th February 2015

Yeah Ron. by the time the thuderstorm over our house moved on last night... with being an "sensitve".... I was so dizzy I was nasueated to my stomach...but it went away...and I slept in this morning also. Raining..... we got our 2 inches of rain since last Thursday...and we needed it also. Suppose to get one inch today and here pretty soon it goes back to nicer weather this week. I made my "chili burger" last night and it sure did taste good. When I went to the thrift store, I was able to pick up an book on manor houses in England, another one, older one..  on old Irish receipes, and  one on old time receipes in general..and one made by an artist with painted pictures in art form of the menu receipes that's an bit different also. Keeps me from getting bored in reading...with the weather going on outside.  The storm last night made my computer screen "Magnified" somewhat also, but it seems to be back to normal today. I go for now..and see what I can get into doing around my house. Have an good day!  

rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 20:41 on 9th February 2015
Good evening everyone Smile