Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

ad
ad
ad
ad
A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Funny accidents

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Sue H
Sue H
quotePosted at 00:51 on 14th November 2008

I hope you wern't on it at the time Roy.

Look forward to the story.

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Shirley K. Lawson
Shirley K. Lawson
quotePosted at 00:52 on 14th November 2008
 I can remember when we had an teenage guy living next door, and my sister walked out in her "new" car coat with summer time shorts under it, looked like all she had on was the coat, and we hear this head go loudly "bump"...he was under the hood supposedly working on his car at the time. We laughed,..but  I don't think he did though.
Wolf
Wolf
quotePosted at 02:06 on 14th November 2008

One particular funny 'accident 'I remember from my teenage years involved a girl from my home town.  My mates and I where playing cards at my house when I recieved a phone call from an old girlfriend. She had been to a dance in the city and had missed the last bus home. ( She lived in the same road as me).

I said I would pick her up and give her a lift home. The guys and I had motorbikes at the time, so we all set off, four of us. She decided that I had the biggest and best bike so she got on with me. We had barely gone a few hundred yards when my bike suddenly slowed right down and came to a stop. The dress she was wearing had caught in the back wheel and was ripped completely off her body, She was left in her underwear. All I had to give her was my leather jacket which at least covered her top. The guys thought it was great, and we got some funny looks on the way home. Laughing

Sue H
Sue H
quotePosted at 02:40 on 14th November 2008
Sounds like a teenage boys dream, and a teenage girls nightmare.
Jean Pickersgill
Jean Pickersgill
quotePosted at 11:20 on 14th November 2008

Wolf, you,re as bad as my Dad. When my parents were 'courting' they had been out to a local dance in Leeds. They had had a great time but were late home so they decided to take a short cut across some allotments to get home. Unaware that one of the owners kept guard dogs on his allotment they leapt across a fence which alerted the dog to intruders. It started to bark it's head off and Dad raced away in the opposite direction. He turned to speak to my Mum but she was nowhere to be found. Looking around he spotted my Mum hanging from the fence by the hem of her brand new red dancing dress, as Dad put it " Her bloomers were dancing in the breeze." All he could do was laugh and try to free her from an embarassing position. He's never been left to forget that episode, because Mum had spent a good amount from one of her first wages on that dress and loved it to bits. The image of Mum furious at Dad leaving her hanging on that fence in her best dancing dress (which was ruined by the way) still makes me smile.

LOL Jean 

Diana Sinclair
Diana Sinclair
quotePosted at 13:38 on 14th November 2008
LOL @ Wolf and Jean!
Sue H
Sue H
quotePosted at 14:51 on 14th November 2008

That's a great story Jean.

I love you avatar!

Stephanie Jackson
Stephanie Jackson
quotePosted at 16:32 on 14th November 2008
Great stories everyone! Wolf - I bet she got on your bike because you were the good looking one! 
 Please login to post to this thread...