Zeal Monachorum

in the county of Devon

Ipswich, Suffolk

Ipswich

in the county of Suffolk

Brook Cottage, Kedington, Suffolk

Kedington

in the county of Suffolk

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Planning a trip to Dorset

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Slawek Staszczuk
Slawek Staszczuk
quotePosted at 12:17 on 18th June 2009
I'm (very) slowly planning a photo-excursion to Dorset and I'm specifically interested in some of its dramatic coastal features, though not necessarily the most photographed ones. Could you suggest a suitable base town/village for such a venture? I mean to go there with the sole purpose of taking pictures, so any other attractions are of secondary importance ;-). I'm especially counting on advice from seasoned explorers who know the county like the back of their hand.
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Ruediger Boettcher
Ruediger Boettcher
quotePosted at 19:47 on 5th June 2012
Hi everybody. This year, me an my partner are also planning a trip to Dorset. As usual, we would like to stay in B&B accomodations. Just looking through the Internet sites, we still are reluctant where to stay. A nice, old, little village with a pub and tea room + B&B nearby would be perfect! Perhaps Cerne Abbas? Or Abbotsbury? What about Sherbourne? Can you recommend anything? Thank you & greetings from Cologne/ Germany! Ruediger
Dave John
Dave John
quotePosted at 20:09 on 5th June 2012
Take a look at what is available here Ruediger, top left corner of the page is a green box which will lead you to accommodation which if you book will benefit both POE and your pocket!!!!Wink
 Please login to post to this thread...