Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

St. Michael with St. Paul. Bath, Somerset

Bath a Historic City in the county of Somerset

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

G'Day from Mooroopna, Victoria, Australia

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Lois Mary Donaldson
Lois Mary Donaldson
quotePosted at 06:01 on 28th July 2010

G'Day ev1 and Jo (Cozycriter)...Thank you for yr "hug" and "hugs" back with pleasure.

Trust Ev1 is well and happy and travelling! I've been over-whelmed with busy and not back to here for months.  Still have hundreds of pics to upload.  Still have zillions of Ev1s to checkout.  Been "ripping" ancient cassettes to desk-hard-drive before they all pass use-by dates... yes...they do.. become unusable after 30 or 40 years!! So, it's been first things first.  The most special surprise among the old tapes has been the "Down Heacham Way" tape put out by the BBC and purchased by me when I was visiting Heacham, Norfolk, UK.  So it's back to pics, music and memories for me so that I may have all my "kept" uploaded to aide my family in the sorting out of what's left of me when I do "kick the bucket"!  A couple of health-hiccups and at age 68 make one "get on with it"!!  Cheers and have a lovely day from Lois, Mooroopna, Victoria, Australia.

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
jc
jc
quotePosted at 19:30 on 29th July 2010

Welcome, I 46 years old and very interesting on what people have to say. God bless you, Have a good day! Here in Arizona it is very pleasant!

JuJu

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
 Please login to post to this thread...